Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (102 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Looks to me like Nedved is telling him that's a stupid yellow. IMO players should keep doing that celebration until they change the rules.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Del Piero: Here we come…
Wednesday 11 April, 2007

Alessandro Del Piero could not hide his satisfaction after the 2-0 win over Napoli allowed Juventus to move seven points clear at the top of Serie B.

The Old Lady won the rescheduled Week 31 battle on Tuesday thanks to a goal from their captain, despite the fact that the Bianconeri were also reduced to 10 men.

“It was one of our best performances of the season so far,” said Del Piero. “Napoli are one of our direct promotion competitors and an historic rival – we played really well.

“The tie was intense and we offered a positive performance. The victory was even more important in view of the race for promotion and we have moved closer to Serie A.

“We now have a seven-point lead over Genoa and have increased the gap between us and Napoli in third. We must remain focused in order not to waste all of what has been done so far.”

Del Piero has been ruled out of Juve’s next game at Lecce though through suspension, but he will be ready for Tuesday night’s match with Rimini at the Stadio Olimpico.

“I’m disappointed that I won’t be able to play at Lecce,” continued the World Cup winner. “Nevertheless, I will just train harder ahead of next week’s tie.”

Juventus will also be without banned midfielders Claudio Marchisio and Giuliano Giannichedda at the Via Del Mare.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Del Piero has been ruled out of Juve’s next game at Lecce [/B]though through suspension, but he will be ready for Tuesday night’s match with Rimini at the Stadio Olimpico.

Juventus will also be without banned midfielders Claudio Marchisio and Giuliano Giannichedda at the Via Del Mare.
So we will be pretty handicaped in next game, maybe Boji will finnaly get a chance but knowing DD he won't :faq1:

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Del Piero was great (as always) in the win against Napoli.. The win got me so excited about next season...
Its really pitty to see how the 2nd in the Italian Serie A got trashed 1-7. Just shows that Serie A without Juventus is nothing.. It also explains why Inter are leading the table as well :D

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
Del Piero was great (as always) in the win against Napoli.. The win got me so excited about next season...
Its really pitty to see how the 2nd in the Italian Serie A got trashed 1-7. Just shows that Serie A without Juventus is nothing.. It also explains why Inter are leading the table as well :D
Italian Serie A is Juventus :)

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
Read this in magazine:
Del Piero may be famous for never complaining, but Arrigo Sacchi revealed that even he took it a little far.
"When we went to Kiev for a World Cup qualifier against the Ukraine, the hotel didn't have enough beds. Ale slept on a sofa and woke up with three deep line marks on his back, but he didn't moan about it. In a sport full of spoilt brats, he has always stood out for his maturity and simplicity."

Class. :cool:

Jul 5, 2006
Read this in magazine:
Del Piero may be famous for never complaining, but Arrigo Sacchi revealed that even he took it a little far.
"When we went to Kiev for a World Cup qualifier against the Ukraine, the hotel didn't have enough beds. Ale slept on a sofa and woke up with three deep line marks on his back, but he didn't moan about it. In a sport full of spoilt brats, he has always stood out for his maturity and simplicity."Class. :cool:
my modest babe:touched:..***..

vizxxx

Jun 20, 2004
Read this in magazine:
"When we went to Kiev for a World Cup qualifier against the Ukraine, the hotel didn't have enough beds. Ale slept on a sofa and woke up with three deep line marks on his back, but he didn't moan about it. In a sport full of spoilt brats, he has always stood out for his maturity and simplicity."

Class. :cool:
This is why , we r so crazy abt him...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 94)