Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (113 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Back to topic.

Podolski before his Milan game last night, was interviewed for couple of minutes.

Q: Who is better Buffon or Dida?
A: I don't think these two can be compared, Buffon showed that he's worlds best.

Q: Your favorite team in Italy?
A: Juventus is my fav team in Italy, I admire Del Piero since long time and I also like Zidane.

Q: But they're in Serie B right now...
A: Yes I know, though I don't think they deserve to be there.

Q: Did you recieve any offer from any Italian team?
A: I wont answer that, I'm staying at Bayern.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
^ wow. Respect :tup:

About Del Piero's extention, IMO Juve management should do whatever Ale asks for, he's gonna be the president sooner or later anyway, so why not start suckin' up from now? :D

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Back to topic.

Podolski before his Milan game last night, was interviewed for couple of minutes.

A: I don't think these two can be compared, Buffon showed that he's worlds best.

A: Juventus is my fav team in Italy, I admire Del Piero since long time and I also like Zidane.

Podolski Respects Del Piero's authority

Midzata®

Jan 26, 2007
Back to topic.

I Like Podolski, he has eyes and brains!

Jul 24, 2006
According to Corriere dello Sport :
Alex wants to play till 38 and therefore he is asking for contract extension till 2012.
Juve's management is pondering an extension till 2010 !

What do you think?
Please discuss
Extend now!! Look at Baggio, Bergkamp, Zola, Chiesa.. All veterans that use/d their experience to keep one step ahead of defenders despite old legs..

He can be excellent for years to come - top scorer in a more physical league than Serie A! DP has already changed his game from the pace of his pre-injury days, as long as there's some clause regarding serious dehabilitation why not sign him up!?

We all know his achievements and what he means to Juve, let him keep playing for the club that he has given so much to..

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Extend now!! Look at Baggio, Bergkamp, Zola, Chiesa.. All veterans that use/d their experience to keep one step ahead of defenders despite old legs..

He can be excellent for years to come - top scorer in a more physical league than Serie A! DP has already changed his game from the pace of his pre-injury days, as long as there's some clause regarding serious dehabilitation why not sign him up!?

We all know his achievements and what he means to Juve, let him keep playing for the club that he has given so much to..
Word :agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 112)