Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (239 Viewers)

Myrpou

Apr 12, 2006
I always get emotional when i see Del Piero play now, it's like a smörgosbord of mixed feelings of pride, joy, happiness and sadness, sadness because of the fact that i know after all these years he will not play for us much longer, the source of the Juventino mentality itself is leaving us.

Grazie Alex

You will always be the greatest.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Yeah true. Statistically speaking tho, Zidane's rate was a lil higher, but then again he was never a regular PK taker for any team (except France NT). But Ale's been a regular PK taker for both Juventus and Italy for more than a decade (never missed for Azzurri btw :eyebrows:)

Forza Del Piero !!!

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
It doesn't bother me at all as well for Del Piero to miss a Penalty. Totti, who is the best goal scorer now in the Serie A this term, has missed 4 penalties so far this season.

The best penalty takers in the history of football missed penalties too; Maradona, Baggio, Koeman, Zidane, Veron etc.....

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
It doesn't bother me at all as well for Del Piero to miss a Penalty. Totti, who is the best goal scorer now in the Serie A this term, has missed 4 penalties so far this season.

The best penalty takers in the history of football missed penalties too; Maradona, Baggio, Koeman, Zidane, Veron etc.....
He's was even better Pk taker before Zidane retired.
The best actually. (Zizou retired, so)
Not to mention that he's still one of the best PK's takers around. It's normal to miss from time to time.
he is human after all!!
It really doesn't bother me that Ale lost a pk.

Hey, its okay to admit that you're mad that he missed a PK today. :D

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
It was against Triestina.

No we didnt have a penatly shot against triestina. I remember zanetti scoring to win it in the first leg 1-0. And the second leg was when palladino got the hatty, with cammo and del piero scoring also.

were's my canada boy mark when you need him? :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 230)