Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (78 Viewers)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Olivera has been for a while now ,four years now....he wasnt given chances under Lippi same as under capello.

I think he should've been loaned out once or twice to get more playing time as he is a very good talent.And he could be something good in the future.

Its good that he has the likes of Montero and Alex to look up to, as they r true greats and many ways...DD will give him an extra push and give him a chance to prove his worth

Buy on AliExpress.com

sk8ergurl

Dec 23, 2002
pics of Sonia Del Piero from recent Grazia mag.

does anyone know where ale going for vacation??i want him come back soon. miss him so much!!!

Alessandro del piero ole..Alessandro del piero ole..
only him juve player who we can trust 100%, shame on who don't

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005
sk8ergurl said:
does anyone know where ale going for vacation??i want him come back soon. miss him so much!!!

Alessandro del piero ole..Alessandro del piero ole..
only him juve player who we can trust 100%, shame on who don't
such a stalker! :faq1:

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Alfio_87 said:
u know how it is byrone tough to get spare time now a days! but yer iam well as i can b how bout urself?
Well besides Juve being relegated to Serie B,RSA sucking at the cricket & rugby fronts things are ok.:D

I take it that u sealed the deal with that babe of urs?

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005
Byrone said:
Well besides Juve being relegated to Serie B,RSA sucking at the cricket & rugby fronts things are ok.:D

I take it that u sealed the deal with that babe of urs?
done the deed and she passed the test yer shes in the my pocket:faq1: . Yer times are certainly not rosey well Juve in B hurts but life goes on and they will b back, Here Cricket is very quite very much in expectation of the sold out ashes series in the summer while rugby fronts after getting killed than sacking our coach and than smashing u guys(what happened there) and loosing to NZ guess there not too bad but certainly glad we got rid of the gimp of a coach we did have!

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
Alfio_87 said:
done the deed and she passed the test yer shes in the my pocket:faq1: . Yer times are certainly not rosey well Juve in B hurts but life goes on and they will b back, Here Cricket is very quite very much in expectation of the sold out ashes series in the summer while rugby fronts after getting killed than sacking our coach and than smashing u guys(what happened there) and loosing to NZ guess there not too bad but certainly glad we got rid of the gimp of a coach we did have!
:D :pint: :weee:

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Alfio_87 said:
Yeah well the rugby team make ridiculous mistakes & Jake white is a friggin clown.On the cricket front Sri Lanka on 679/3 is worth cutting my wrists.why on earth ashwell prince was selected as captain is a mistery to me.

Looking forward to ur boys taking out the england team.:D did u manage to scoop some tickets?

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005
Byrone said:
Yeah well the rugby team make ridiculous mistakes & Jake white is a friggin clown.On the cricket front Sri Lanka on 679/3 is worth cutting my wrists.why on earth ashwell prince was selected as captain is a mistery to me.

Looking forward to ur boys taking out the england team.:D did u manage to scoop some tickets?
Yeah the rugby team will bounce back its a very fine line in international rugby there all so even! Cricket well Grame Smith proved he aint no great captain either but Prince was something about the black communtity getting equal oppurtunity isnt thats why he was chosen? Prince is Warnes new Bunny after all! :p Well i cant wait WC is over next big thing iam craving is definatly the ashes cause the last was unbeleiveble viewing! And unforuntaly alot of the damn english took the tickets and the prices where pretty much rediculas so i passed but i will b watching every ball bowled no doubt!:faq1:
i am just reading now Carlos Alberto Parreira is poised to become the coach of the South African national team. what you think about that?

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Alfio_87 said:
Yeah the rugby team will bounce back its a very fine line in international rugby there all so even! Cricket well Grame Smith proved he aint no great captain either but Prince was something about the black communtity getting equal oppurtunity isnt thats why he was chosen? Prince is Warnes new Bunny after all! :p Well i cant wait WC is over next big thing iam craving is definatly the ashes cause the last was unbeleiveble viewing! And unforuntaly alot of the damn english took the tickets and the prices where pretty much rediculas so i passed but i will b watching every ball bowled no doubt!:faq1:
i am just reading now Carlos Alberto Parreira is poised to become the coach of the South African national team. what you think about that?

Yeah its true,but consideringb that the SAFA are full of egotistically idiots that dont give support to any coach,it will be hard.No doubt there is talent here,but they lack the basics.Locals are more worried about nutmegs & dribbling.Team ethic is something that is gonna have to be worked hard on.

Parreira is a good coach & if he gets the support of SAFA,RSA could do well with a little bit of Fifa's help.:p

So who is the Socceroos coach now?

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005
Byrone said:
Yeah its true,but considering that the SAFA are full of egotistically idiots that dont give support to any coach,it will be hard.No doubt there is talent here,but they lack the basics.Locals are more worried about nutmegs & dribbling.Team ethic is something that is gonna have to be worked hard on.

Parreira is a good coach & if he gets the support of SAFA,RSA could do well with a little bit of Fifa's help.:p

So who is the Socceroos coach now?
yeah they certainly got some talent but need a good coach to organise them a bit like australia did till we had a complete over haul on every level except lower levels and junior football is still suffering here they think it will fix its self which is so untrue! But australian football association is wealthy they think as long as the professionals are happy everyones happy o well what can you do cant have it all! We need to follow the youth system which is in place in Holland!
Our new coach well we lost Neeskans and hiddink to Barca and Russia respectivly we want a high profile coach Houllier is who we really want but he keeps on saying no to every offer we throw at him , so i really dont know all i know is who ever will b our coach he will b getting great money!! At moment our assitant coach will take charge of asian qualifiers coming up!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 73)