Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (183 Viewers)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Byrone mate wat happend to ur cricket team? Sri Lanka just had the highest partnership points made ever against ur ballers.

Am watching the rugby now between the wallabies and the All Blacks and its pretty good game, but the wallabies r losing by 4...All blacks look like they r the better team now.

Alfio....u think Arnie is going to do a good job in the Asian qualifiers? I think he will do.And its good that the federation forgot abt Houllier as he isnt that good.Mybe they should think abt Klinsmann, but hes not the best tactical coach and the socceroos need a bit of tactics there as well as the motivation.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
sateeh said:
Byrone mate wat happend to ur cricket team? Sri Lanka just had the highest partnership points made ever against ur ballers.

Am watching the rugby now between the wallabies and the All Blacks and its pretty good game, but the wallabies r losing by 4...All blacks look like they r the better team now.

Alfio....u think Arnie is going to do a good job in the Asian qualifiers? I think he will do.And its good that the federation forgot abt Houllier as he isnt that good.Mybe they should think abt Klinsmann, but hes not the best tactical coach and the socceroos need a bit of tactics there as well as the motivation.
Excuse me while i go & hang myself.:D

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005
sateeh said:
I think he will do ok good enough, but to be honest we are playing Kuwait soon and iam really struggling to be even interested in the encounter we will have a bunch of A-league players who never impress me!

Coaching part of things i see in world cups motivators are massive forget about tactics as long as we are organised and undestand how to go about each game is fine but motivating a team after a long league season is so big in WC! What coach i want i really dont know Klinsmann is out of our reach i suspect its hard cause these European coaches dont want to be stuck on other side of world! We need to be based in Europe thats the most logical thing to do!

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Alfio_87 said:
I think he will do ok good enough, but to be honest we are playing Kuwait soon and iam really struggling to be even interested in the encounter we will have a bunch of A-league players who never impress me!

Coaching part of things i see in world cups motivators are massive forget about tactics as long as we are organised and undestand how to go about each game is fine but motivating a team after a long league season is so big in WC! What coach i want i really dont know Klinsmann is out of our reach i suspect its hard cause these European coaches dont want to be stuck on other side of world! We need to be based in Europe thats the most logical thing to do!
the problem is that basing the squad in europe would be hard as there would be some home games here and there and the australian fans will want to see the team play.

The problem with these qualifiers for the asian cup is that the clubs r not obliged by fifa to be left to play these games, this goes for the cup as well.So thats a problem there and the A-league players will have to play that with some europe based players. So the europe players will only be there in the qualifiers which will consist more games, which is good.

But then these games that will be played now for abt two years, could be useless in regards to consist a tight group that will have the match practice to do something later on.

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005
sateeh said:
the problem is that basing the squad in europe would be hard as there would be some home games here and there and the australian fans will want to see the team play.

The problem with these qualifiers for the asian cup is that the clubs r not obliged by fifa to be left to play these games, this goes for the cup as well.So thats a problem there and the A-league players will have to play that with some europe based players. So the europe players will only be there in the qualifiers which will consist more games, which is good.

But then these games that will be played now for abt two years, could be useless in regards to consist a tight group that will have the match practice to do something later on.
If we are not based in europe good players wont come! Asian Cup is a farce the more i hear about it!

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Alfio_87 said:
If we are not based in europe good players wont come! Asian Cup is a farce the more i hear about it!
Am guessing one of the reason that australia went into the asian confederation is to get more chances to enter the world cup and get more games and enter more tournaments, whether it is to give the A-league based players or the actual internationals more match practice as a team i dont know but its a positive more anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 179)