Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (118 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Del Piero Contract Talks Resume

Alessandro Del Piero's contract discussions at Juve may recently have broken down, but the club insists that they will thrash out a deal with the veteran striker sooner or later.

"We're making progress regarding meeting Del Piero and his representatives. Of course, in order to reach a definitive accord, I believe that we need to have another meeting," said club director of sport Alessio Secco.

Talks appeared to have broken down recently, Alessandro angry with the prospect of a pay cut and now reportedly unhappy with the length of deal on offer, stating that it's "not all about the money."

While Juventus stars such as Pavel Nedved and Del Piero have had public clashes with the clubs this summer, Secco insists that there has not been a problem with the contracts.

"There are no major issues. Each club has to look out for itself and take into account all possibilities.

"But the negotiations are a lot simpler than the newspapers like to imply. We just need to iron out the details," he concluded.

Del Piero has scored 218 league goals for Juventus so far, the most recent coming in yesterday's 3-2 win over Cagliari.

goal.com

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
:eyebrows:

Şu an Bodrumdayım BTW :D

PS Is it official. I mean can you give me a link where you saw it

EDIT: ok its on juventus.com :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 113)