Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (94 Viewers)

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
That man is psychic or something. I remember the last time he said the golden words 'mark my words'. He said Milan would win 2-1 and they did.

Now he predicts a hattrick for our ultimate hero and says the same 'mark my words'.

:oops: :lol:

Perhaps you should make this a habit, Rab. Next time we have an important match say:

Juve will destroy them. Mark my words. :D
.....And at every match against inter. :p :D
Congratulations to Alex on his hat-trick.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Very true Bozi . The real question is ... Did Del Piero get what he promised ? :D sure he did.

Hattricks :
against Parma (20.03.1994 Serie A Juventus-Parma 4-0)

against Empoli (21.12.1997 Serie A Juventus-Empoli 5-2)

against Monaco (01.04.1998 CL Juventus-Monaco 4-1)

against Siena (18.01.2004 Serie A Juventus-Siena 4-2)

against Fiorentina (10.01.2006 Coppa Juventus-Fiorentina 4-1)

against Crotone (17.02.2007 Serie B Juventus-Crotone 5-0)
Either you're wrong or Alex himself doesn't know how many hattricks he scored in his career...

Here are his words today: “This hat-trick was just as satisfying as the other four I’ve scored over the course of my career."

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Either you're wrong or Alex himself doesn't know how many hattricks he scored in his career...

Here are his words today: “This hat-trick was just as satisfying as the other four I’ve scored over the course of my career."
He probably meant the ones he's scored in Serie A and of course B !

EDIT:He's humbling :D

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
Btw, what else is weird is this :
2007 has got off to an auspicious start for Alessandro Del Piero with seven goals in six official games this year, eight if one includes his strike in the Trofeo Berlusconi back in early January. --> That's actually six goals this year: Cesena, Bari, Vicenza and 3 today. Weird mistake by Juventus site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 9, Guests: 80)