Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (126 Viewers)

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
wfm221 said:
Palladino: “Del Piero gave us a lift”

“In the first half we had trouble finding openings up front but things went much better in the second, we picked ourselves up and created more chances”. Raffale Palladino didn’t stop pressing for a goal and after getting it wrong a few times, he finally managed to hit the back of the net in fine style. The striker was one of the leading lights in a pulsating second period which saw Juventus in more lively form than the first: “We can thanks the boss for that, and Del Piero - Palladino explained - Alex came into the changing rooms during the interval and gave us some precious words of advice. We put them into practice and you can see the results”. The Bianconeri’s philosophy of finding the right mix between youth and experience paid off: “It certainly did. The boss is doing a great job, he doesn’t weigh us down with too many responsibilities, and he always manages to fire us up when we need it. There are some interesting young players here, as well as proven champions, and with a combination of the two we can do very well”.
Seven said:
Pretty hilarious his teammates say he made a vital impact when he wasn't even there :D.
Del Piero is a great captain. He is an inspirational leader. He doesn't just play alongside his team-mates; he is supportive of them, both on & off the field. That's why the youngsters say that he made an impact even though he wasn't playing.
Yes, he could make a great coach & I reckon he would be more like Dechamps than capello as a coach.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I heard that he'll be returning soon to the squad to train normaly, but it'll probably take time to get his full fitness, so by Verona game he'll be ready hopefully.

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
AngelaL said:
Del Piero is a great captain. He is an inspirational leader. He doesn't just play alongside his team-mates; he is supportive of them, both on & off the field. That's why the youngsters say that he made an impact even though he wasn't playing.
Yes, he could make a great coach & I reckon he would be more like Dechamps than capello as a coach.
Deschamps is like a good friend of his boys (like dp). :agree:

Capello is more like a mercenary boss with no kind of feelings (excpet you know for who) :disagree:

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Juve_25 said:
Deschamps is like a good friend of his boys (like dp). :agree:

Capello is more like a mercenary boss with no kind of feelings (excpet you know for who) :disagree:

i wonder who that can be :D emerson or ibrahimovic?????? :smoke:

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
I'd like to see DP more as one of the Directors, ofcourse he wont be able to immediately become such a figure, but I will bet anyone that he will eventually.

As for the first step after his playing days are over, he can take over the youth team? Or become assistant manager. If we had DP in charge of our youth, imagine the kind of attitude our youngsters will be brought up with.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
- vOnAm - said:
I'd like to see DP more as one of the Directors, ofcourse he wont be able to immediately become such a figure, but I will bet anyone that he will eventually.

As for the first step after his playing days are over, he can take over the youth team? Or become assistant manager. If we had DP in charge of our youth, imagine the kind of attitude our youngsters will be brought up with.
very true

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
i think if anyone deserves to play a role in juventus after he retires its definetly del piero there is no surprise he has the qualities and most of all he will do his best for the team cos he really loves the team.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Bisco said:
i think if anyone deserves to play a role in juventus after he retires its definetly del piero there is no surprise he has the qualities and most of all he will do his best for the team cos he really loves the team.
don't overreact

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 119)