Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (143 Viewers)

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Seven said:
Not really an option because you're supposed to fully recover. However, I do think DP has an awful lot of muscular injuries. But as they always say: if you get it once, chances are high you'll get it twice.
Actually, After the injury to his knee if he start to depend more on the other lower limb and gets a muscle sctrain especially if a sever one it will cause this limb to have numerous injuries in relationt to this frist musclular strain. All could be around the same area. But it is true that it also could be not related to his knee injury.
Muscles, tendons and ligament injuries are really bad.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
ZAF3000 said:
Actually, After the injury to his knee if he start to depend more on the other lower limb and gets a muscle sctrain especially if a sever one it will cause this limb to have numerous injuries in relationt to this frist musclular strain. All could be around the same area. But it is true that it also could be not related to his knee injury.
Muscles, tendons and ligament injuries are really bad.
A professional player required to undergo surgery at 24 shouldn't depend more on his other leg after rehabilitation. Surely they aimed at full recovery. After all I don't see how running all wrong for 10 years is going to do any good.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Shame he got injured cause he just got into a superb form and was decisive for us.

How bad is his injury?

On the other hand, I´m glad Bojinov and Palladino will have a chance to show what they know, Palladino played only 30 minutes this season.

Jeeks said:
He will end up with Milan, just like Baggio
Or Brescia.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Seven said:
A professional player required to undergo surgery at 24 shouldn't depend more on his other leg after rehabilitation. Surely they aimed at full recovery. After all I don't see how running all wrong for 10 years is going to do any good.
Thats not the case.. I am not saying he is running wrong for 10 years. Its just the few months post injury. And once he gets and injury in the muscle it becomes vulnerable to future injuries (especially if the injury is sever)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
ZAF3000 said:
Speaking of Milan, wouldn't it be nice if they got relegated next season while we get promoted?
Wont happen. The likes of Ascoli and Chievo are too weak to keep Milan behind them. I think they'll be finishing the season 7th to 11th position.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Medical tests on Monday confirmed that Juventus captain Alessandro Del Piero will be out of action for three weeks.

The Italy international left the field after 23 minutes of Saturday’s clash with Pescara at the Stadio Olimpico in Turin suffering from a muscular problem in his left thigh.

The scan confirmed the extent of the damage and the world champion will need to rest for three weeks before he can return to training with the rest of the squad.

The player will now undergo therapy to cure his thigh and will also take advantage of the stop to treat his Achilles tendon, which has been bothering him lately.

Del Piero was happy to learn that he might be back in action before the end of the year, if all goes well.

“I am not that disappointed – the medical tests confirmed my first impressions. Now it is important not to be in a hurry to recover, I must take my time,” said the No 10.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
i think it will due Alex some good that mini layoff. That achilis tendon has been always causing him problems and he needs a bit of time to do some work on it every now and then.

Boji and palladino will do alrite

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 142)