Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (73 Viewers)

Dragula

Jul 17, 2006
Del Piero: “I’m relieved”

“Let’s just say I’m happy, roughly speaking, as you always fear the worst in moments like this one”. Alex Del Piero welcomed the results of today’s check up with relief after the muscular injury he picked up against Pescara. There is no muscle tear and, despite facing two to three weeks on the side lines, this is good news as it could have been a lot worse. “On Saturday I felt there was something not quite right and I stopped straight away. I really don’t think I could have continued in that condition. From a certain point of view I’m relieved, as the injury could have been much worse than it actually is”.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Juve-Prince said:
If Bojinov wasnt happy about sitting on the bench, then its his chance
Let him see us what he is capable of :smoke:
lets just hope DD doesnt put his "stupid" hat on again, as he did against Napoli, and start Zala, instead of Boji

either of Boji or Palladino are a bigger step up from Zala

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I don't think Didier would go to Zala-Trezeguet, they're both similar on the pitch.. their job is to finish. Unlike Palladino or Bojinov their Job is similar to Alex or Pavel, moving around the pitch assisting creating goals, creating space for their mates etc...

However, I'd o with Bojinov-Trezeguet and play Palladinho behind them. Give Pavel a rest.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 64)