Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (278 Viewers)

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
Oct 13, 2005
i have downlaoded all tha parts and i just saw the film ..

i can't say anything .. just i want to say how i'm lucky to live in the same time to see a Legend who is the best player in very big club like Juve .. thanx God i see Alessandro Del Piero playes Football .. thanx God !

btw what was Sonia Del Piero said after Italy won World Cup ?

and if anyone want other link to the video .. i will upload it in partment link ..

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
CORVETTE said:

i can't say anything .. just i want to say how i'm lucky to live in the same time to see a Legend who is the best player in very big club like Juve .. thanx God i see Alessandro Del Piero playes Football .. thanx God !

and if anyone want other link to the video .. i will upload it in partment link ..
I should check.. I'll let you know ;)

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
Azzurri7 said:
His question Elisa, was, what did Sonia say after the the World Cup.
Yeah, I noticed it a copuple of seconds after having posted. The things that happen when you don't really pay attention :D

I'm translating the video, at the moment, so, I'll let you know once I find it.

chieywaloo

Aug 15, 2006
I didnt understand what Sonia said but one thing I felt while watching d video is tt she is a very natural n ardent tifosi. Seeing her cry when Alex scored tt goal can move any1's heart.
My bottom line is ... the legacy of Del Piero's glittering football career surely lives on forever.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Elisa, I know my question could sound really dumb, but I don't feel like looking for pages. Could you please tell me which page you posted these videos.

Merci:D

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Today’s training session suggests Mauro Camoranesi and Alessandro Del Piero will support Luca Toni against the Ukraine.

Coach Roberto Donadoni seems to have shelved a pure trident attack for the moment, preferring two deeper attacking players who can help the midfield and aid lone hitman Toni.

Juventus teammates Camoranesi and Del Piero, part of the World Cup winning party this summer, were left out of Donadoni’s squad for the disappointing games against Croatia, Lithuania and France due to fitness worries.

Kathy

Jul 14, 2006
CORVETTE said:

excause me ıam busy that time. which video is this caould u send?
thanks
take care

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 269)