Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (386 Viewers)

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
CORVETTE said:
I just saw a normal links :eyebrows:

207 Mo (Splitted in 3 Rar parts)

Part 1 - 95,7Mo

http://www.networkdisk.co.uk/715866

Part 2 - 95,7Mo

http://www.networkdisk.co.uk/794605

Part 3 - 15,3Mo

the user who put the file said he uploading this part now ..
Wonderful!

I'll try to translate it in the next few days and, after that, I'm gonna collect all pics/videos/articles about that evening and post it in the Multimedia section. :)

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
CORVETTE said:
Sh*t .. i cant download the first 2 parts .. it alwayes said ..

Invalid download link. !
It works for me. The first, at least, I haven't checked the other one.

Edit: The 2nd one works too. Could you please post the 3rd link when you have it?

Edit2: I just noticed, thanks :wink:

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
Oct 13, 2005
It works for me. The first, at least, I haven't checked the other one.
Ok .. i put the link of Part number 3 in my last reply ..

too bad i cant download from that site .. but who upload the files said he will upload the file again tomorrow evening in other site ..

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
boekhorst said:
Donadoni recalls Del Piero​

Italy manager Roberto Donadoni has left out strikers Antonio Cassano and Alberto Gilardino from his squad ahead of the EURO 2008 qualifying matches against Ukraine and Georgia.

But there are recalls for Internazionale centre-back Marco Materazzi and Juventus forward Alessandro del Piero.

Materazzi missed the Azzuri's opening two qualifiers against Lithuania and France through suspension, following his verbal attack on Zinedine Zidane in the World Cup final.

Donadoni has already come under pressure after his side's disappointing home draw with Lithuania was followed up by defeat to France in Paris, and his side languish second from bottom in Group B.

source

----------

FORZA DEL PIERO !!
In other words, Italy admits they're worth shit without the bianconeri

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Il Re said:
downloaded all 3 parts but it doesnt seem to work on media player for me
try using vlc to play the video's il re. its a player that literally plays everything wiyth out the need to download codec or plug in's.
to get vlc go to www.download.com and type in vlc in the search u will find it int he search results download and install that and u will be able to watch the video's. hope that helps.

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
Bisco said:
try using vlc to play the video's il re. its a player that literally plays everything wiyth out the need to download codec or plug in's.
to get vlc go to www.download.com and type in vlc in the search u will find it int he search results download and install that and u will be able to watch the video's. hope that helps.
yea thanks for the advice, it worked on vlc

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 380)