Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (29 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I said it before and I'll say it again here seing that this is the DP thread.

"Without Nedved it all rests on Del Piero's shoulders".

DP sometimes failed to perform in big games, you know the ones I'm talking about so if he doesn't I think it's over for him at Juve.

For his sake I really hope he shines and plays like the real DP against Roma and Madrid.

FORZA ALEX!!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

jussiut

Feb 22, 2005
Monkfish and Andy, I completely agree with you. My comment was meant to be a little sarcastic. ;)

If we look objectively, DP couldn't probably be considered as one of the best in the world of all time --> "football god", although in my heart he will always be number one.

jussiut

Feb 22, 2005
Hey, there's an official Del Piero thread in the top of this forum so why couldn't this thread be closed? It'd be easier to follow the discussion.

Monkfish

Jun 14, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

In reference to your signature legend, I must say that posters such as myself and Monkfish do not "bash Del Piero," rather, when he was off form we gave him criticism. There is a difference between the two. Constructive criticism is purely telling how the situation is at the moment, in my opinion, however bashing takes it to a further extent, basically insulting. I can say for myself that I have never insulted Del Piero because that in my eyes is wrong. I know a lot of you have this opinion that I hate Del Piero because of the criticism I gave him, however that is completely not the case and totally untrue. Del Piero is one of my favorite players in footballing history and I will continue to support him, wherever he might be. However, in my eyes, the club Juventus comes first, while players at their own respective prominence come second. That does not mean you cannot pick and choose your favorite players and have a say on their status at the club.
Exactly.

Sorry jussiut - didn't get the sarcasm;).

Oct 29, 2004
In reference to your signature legend, I must say that posters such as myself and Monkfish do not "bash Del Piero," rather, when he was off form we gave him criticism. There is a difference between the two. Constructive criticism is purely telling how the situation is at the moment, in my opinion, however bashing takes it to a further extent, basically insulting. I can say for myself that I have never insulted Del Piero because that in my eyes is wrong. I know a lot of you have this opinion that I hate Del Piero because of the criticism I gave him, however that is completely not the case and totally untrue. Del Piero is one of my favorite players in footballing history and I will continue to support him, wherever he might be. However, in my eyes, the club Juventus comes first, while players at their own respective prominence come second. That does not mean you cannot pick and choose your favorite players and have a say on their status at the club.
its not in reference to either u or monkfish andy as i think u are right, u post constructive criticism which i respect, when DP is playin shit he needs to be told he is, its actually directed at sum other people at the forum wh ocriticise him non stop even when hes playin good. but i wnt name any names:D

Krister

Jan 17, 2005
I think earlier u wrote that Del Piero was closer to finished that anything else and Juve would make great profit by selling him. I remember u! Seems you've changed lately but that's good

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
well said yo...

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++
I said it before and I'll say it again here seing that this is the DP thread.

"Without Nedved it all rests on Del Piero's shoulders".

DP sometimes failed to perform in big games, you know the ones I'm talking about so if he doesn't I think it's over for him at Juve.

For his sake I really hope he shines and plays like the real DP against Roma and Madrid.

FORZA ALEX!!!

FORZA DEL PIERO!!!!!!!!!!

ADP Timers

Feb 4, 2004
Del Piero will be Del Piero.

I write this write now in my University class, in a lab, browsing Juventuz.com forums, wearing my old Liberta Digitale Del Piero jersey.

Got a game tonight, will try to emulate Del's past weekend performance. Guys a legend.

Love him too much....
Forza Ale!

lavenderguy

Feb 28, 2005
just can;t wait for the roma-juve match tmw..Malaysia time is 3.30 sunday morning...but i will sure wake up for that match!! i wanna c del piero vs totti, emerson vs totti, capello vs roma fans...i am very sure there's fireworks...hope canna can poke his fingers into totti's nose again...(totti is a great player but he is too arrogant but i won;t mind he comes to juve though)...
ADP timers, good for u u got a nice jersey...i will be wearing this season DP home jersey on sun morning..i browsed the memoribilia web on juve store, found out that dp 95/96 cl home jersey cost euro170(include transport) may not sounds so much for u guys but it would cost me nearly 900 ringgit which is a lot!! i am still considering it...any advice guys?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)