Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (16 Viewers)

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Padoin is taking it too.

I have a dream. Look, I know it's not gonna happen. But a few years from now after ADP has gotten his hands dirty here and there, seasoned and roughed up. ADP comes back, Padoin can assist him along with Pirlo. Buffon and Chiellini joins management part time and part time coaches during trainings. And we are good.

It's a dream so you can't kill it.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Definitely a legend. The funny thing is that the thing I liked the most about him wasnt even connected to his doing.
When he scored and then the announcer says Alessandro and the rest of the stadium shouts Del Piero. These were probably my favorite moments (not taking away the tremendous contribution and his undeniable skill).
One of my strongest memories of him was a Juventus-Milan I saw in the stadium. He was on the bench, but was subbed in at half time. When the announcer went: "Entra il numero dieci, Alessandro...". Absolutely crazy.

But it was honestly even better with Totti at Roma. I went to see Roma-Napoli in 2016. Everyone stood up, because he started warming up early in the second half lol. He ended up playing 10 minutes and made a key contribution for their goal in a 1-0 win though.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Definitely a legend. The funny thing is that the thing I liked the most about him wasnt even connected to his doing.
When he scored and then the announcer says Alessandro and the rest of the stadium shouts Del Piero. These were probably my favorite moments (not taking away the tremendous contribution and his undeniable skill).
he has the greatest and coolest name-surname I have ever heard to this day.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
One of my strongest memories of him was a Juventus-Milan I saw in the stadium. He was on the bench, but was subbed in at half time. When the announcer went: "Entra il numero dieci, Alessandro...". Absolutely crazy.

But it was honestly even better with Totti at Roma. I went to see Roma-Napoli in 2016. Everyone stood up, because he started warming up early in the second half lol. He ended up playing 10 minutes and made a key contribution for their goal in a 1-0 win though.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk
If that was in March 2006, back in the old Delle Alpi, I was there as well. :heart:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)