Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (87 Viewers)

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Fuck i am so angry right now, i didnt know about til just now, Im stuck in Malaysia still
:(

look at this list of players coming to Jakarta, actually i dont care about anyone else except Capitano. fuuuucckk!!!

Berikut adalah daftar 17 Legenda Serie A yang akan mendarat di Jakarta, 19 Mei 2016.

1. David Trezeguet
2. Michelangelo Rampulla
3. Edgar Davids
4. Marco Delvecchio
5. Angelo Di Livio
6. Vincent Candela
7. Ciro Ferrara
8. Gianluca Zambrotta
9. Nicola Amoruso
10. Dario Simic
11. Alessandro Del Piero
12. Angelo Peruzzi
13. Hernan Crespo
14. Fabio Cannavaro
15. Marco Materazzi
16. Serginho
17. Simone Perrotta

Pelatih: Marcello Lippi

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Even counting 8, there would be 11 seasons he did not win it :depressed

Relatively speaking Padoin has had more success during his years here.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Getting away with doing exactly what we've been accused of doing and then winning CL in which they were not supposed to participate.
Despite the Italian success during Calciopoli and the immediate aftermath (WC 2006, CL 2007 and 2010), I truly believe it's the reason why calcio is suffering these days.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Despite the Italian success during Calciopoli and the immediate aftermath (WC 2006, CL 2007 and 2010), I truly believe it's the reason why calcio is suffering these days.
It was. Us and Milan were so strong back then, we had the potential to become what Real&Barcelona are today. Milan would eventually screw themselves up though so it wouldnt last so long

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
What's with your Milan fetish? Trust me all Real and Barca fans wish their rival became what Milan is now. So enjoy this moment. Fuck Milan!
I dont care about clueless Barca and Madrid Fans, what i care about is whats best for Juve which is a strong Serie A > more money from TV rights > better sponsors > better players joining the league etc

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
It's not about being clueless, it's human nature.
It's more satisfying beating different main rival (Milan, Roma, Napoli, Roma, Napoli) every season, than sometimes beating and sometimes losing to the same rival every year.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Elvin, Calciopoli was all Inter, Milan may have done what Juve has done too and got away but that's not our issue, our issue is who celebrated fake scudetti and who directed Calciopoli.

End of story.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
It's not about being clueless, it's human nature.
It's more satisfying beating different main rival (Milan, Roma, Napoli, Roma, Napoli) every season, than sometimes beating and sometimes losing to the same rival every year.
I don't care about Milan. They're our rivals and obviously I want to beat them whenever we play them and end higher than them in the league.

What I feel for Inter is different though. Imo all clubs have sort of a purpose. Rivalries are what makes football great. But I don't feel rivalry for Inter. What people from that club have said and done in the past goes so deep, that I'd rather see them disappear entirely. Obviously I like it when we win against Inter. But what I really want is for them to go away. Forever.

I don't feel that way about Milan.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I don't care about Milan. They're our rivals and obviously I want to beat them whenever we play them and end higher than them in the league.

What I feel for Inter is different though. Imo all clubs have sort of a purpose. Rivalries are what makes football great. But I don't feel rivalry for Inter. What people from that club have said and done in the past goes so deep, that I'd rather see them disappear entirely. Obviously I like it when we win against Inter. But what I really want is for them to go away. Forever.

I don't feel that way about Milan.
:tup:

perfectly said

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 80)