Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (59 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Gentlemen rivals. :touched:
You can find any nickname you want for all I care, Milan are rivals and whenever Juve play them I want to see a humiliation but comparing Inter to any other team is ridiculous specially after the Ronaldo incident, Calciopoli and many other dirty things that has been said from their ex players and they are the ones that started the "Juve are the ref's team or ref's fav" so putting Inter on the same table with other teams even if it's Milan, Napoli or Inter is stupid.

Inter should just vanish like Andries said.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
You can find any nickname you want for all I care, Milan are rivals and whenever Juve play them I want to see a humiliation but comparing Inter to any other team is ridiculous specially after the Ronaldo incident, Calciopoli and many other dirty things that has been said from their ex players and they are the ones that started the "Juve are the ref's team or ref's fav" so putting Inter on the same table with other teams even if it's Milan, Napoli or Inter is stupid.

Inter should just vanish like Andries said.
No. Inter benefited the most from it of course, but every relevant Serie A club has that mentality.

This is all pointless though as it's all very subjective. I've hated Milan more than Inter even before Calciopoli.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
No. Inter benefited the most from it of course, but every relevant Serie A club has that mentality.

This is all pointless though as it's all very subjective. I've hated Milan more than Inter even before Calciopoli.
No, check history, statements and few facts, it all started and was bombed through press and media because of Inter mostly.

Gol di Muntari story for instance is silly and funny, Calciopoli isn't.

Gattuso likes are funny, celebrating fake scudetti isn't.

Even Buffon and Del Piero have always kept a great respect and rapport between Juve and Milan but Juve and Inter was never smooth.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Getting away with doing exactly what we've been accused of doing and then winning CL in which they were not supposed to participate.
:agree:

Despite the Italian success during Calciopoli and the immediate aftermath (WC 2006, CL 2007 and 2010), I truly believe it's the reason why calcio is suffering these days.
I've long thought that too. Basically Inter decided to send the whole league in the crapper for the longer term just so they could collect some momentary silverware they never deserved.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
No, check history, statements and few facts, it all started and was bombed through press and media because of Inter mostly.

Gol di Muntari story for instance is silly and funny, Calciopoli isn't.

Gattuso likes are funny, celebrating fake scudetti isn't.

Even Buffon and Del Piero have always kept a great respect and rapport between Juve and Milan but Juve and Inter was never smooth.
You do realize Mediaset is owned by Berlusconi no?

CL final? Maldini :)inter: most disgraceful player ever) grabbing Chiellini from the shirt? Galliani and Berlusconi duo? Gattuso the chihuahua? Stam? Dida? Jankulovski? Boateng? Costacurta? Ambrosini? Muntari? Everything is so hateful about them. How can one even have the slightest sympathy towards that club? They even have the worst fans I personally know. Actually, I really don't know a single Milan fan who is a decent human being. They're all cunts.

Il Gol di Muntari incident is just a piece of the cake. Milan are run like a circus. Like a broke Real Madrid.

- - - Updated - - -

And Boban. How can I forget Boban that scum?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

CL final? Maldini :)inter: most disgraceful player ever) grabbing Chiellini from the shirt? Galliani and Berlusconi duo? Gattuso the chihuahua? Stam? Dida? Jankulovski? Boateng? Costacurta? Ambrosini? Muntari? Everything is so hateful about them. How can one even have the slightest sympathy towards that club? They even have the worst fans I personally know. Actually, I really don't know a single Milan fan who is a decent human being. They're all cunts.

Il Gol di Muntari incident is just a piece of the cake. Milan are run like a circus. Like a broke Real Madrid.

- - - Updated - - -

What you named makes Milan a rival, a big rival.

But what Inter has done, no words can really fit them.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

In every league around the world teams feel robbed whenever they play the champions.

But Inter didn't stop there. They actually started a campaign. From 1998 onwards it was obvious they were out to get us and they were going to everything within their power to do so. And what hurts most about all of this is that not only would we never have been relegated had we not been playing in the banana republic that is Italy, there are several people associated with Inter who would face criminal charges.

But in Italy we are somehow punished, Inter get away with it all, and to this day, when we win the league, because we are vastly superior to all others, they have the audacity to call us cheats. No, fuck that shit. That club needs to die.

Jun 6, 2015

- - - Updated - - -

They've also had some elegant and likeable players like Nesta, Pirlo and Kaka can't think of any Inter player that I can say the same about.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

- - - Updated - - -

I have never liked Milan either and I can't imagine how someone would support them. I never liked their players, their fans or their city. And that they have been run by Berlusconi for so long makes matters even worse.

But they are still a football club. Inter is the devil.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
The hatred i have for Milan or any other club does not compare to the hatred i have for Inter. Whats already been said is spot on about Milan being a rival and Inter being on another level that words cant even describe they are so much worst.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004

- - - Updated - - -

Dida
Cafu Maldini Nesta Serginho
Gattuso Pirlo Seedorf
Kaka Rui Costa
Shevchenko

That team or even with Seedorf instead of Rui Costa, was one of the more enjoyable teams and balanced teams i've seen play.

It made me even prouder that our 'rigid' juve was champions of italy and not that Milan.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Dida
Gattuso Pirlo Seedorf
Kaka Rui Costa
Shevchenko

That team or even with Seedorf instead of Rui Costa, was one of the more enjoyable teams and balanced teams i've seen play.

It made me even prouder that our 'rigid' juve was champions of italy and not that Milan.

It was an enjoyable team to watch and I liked the way they played. Rui Costa, Shevchenko and Pirlo also struck me âs pretty decent people. Not sure how much that is true as we don't know them obviously, just a feeling.

Oct 4, 2011

CL final? Maldini :)inter: most disgraceful player ever) grabbing Chiellini from the shirt? Galliani and Berlusconi duo? Gattuso the chihuahua? Stam? Dida? Jankulovski? Boateng? Costacurta? Ambrosini? Muntari? Everything is so hateful about them. How can one even have the slightest sympathy towards that club? They even have the worst fans I personally know. Actually, I really don't know a single Milan fan who is a decent human being. They're all $#@!s.

- - - Updated - - -

And Boban. How can I forget Boban that s$#@!?
:tup: milan by far is the most disgusting club ever

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
In every league around the world teams feel robbed whenever they play the champions.

But Inter didn't stop there. They actually started a campaign. From 1998 onwards it was obvious they were out to get us and they were going to everything within their power to do so. And what hurts most about all of this is that not only would we never have been relegated had we not been playing in the banana republic that is Italy, there are several people associated with Inter who would face criminal charges.

But in Italy we are somehow punished, Inter get away with it all, and to this day, when we win the league, because we are vastly superior to all others, they have the audacity to call us cheats. No, fuck that shit. That club needs to die.
I'm not undervaluing what Inter has done.

If it's personal for you only when it comes to Milan and not Inter then boy, get your standards right.

Unless a Maltese chick you tried to dated ditched you and you found out she was a Milan fan :D
It's a different kind of hate.

Dida
Gattuso Pirlo Seedorf
Kaka Rui Costa
Shevchenko

I can't enjoy a team with Maldini's face in it.

- - - Updated - - -

They've also had some elegant and likeable players like Nesta, Pirlo and Kaka can't think of any Inter player that I can say the same about.
Diego Milito was kinda likable for example, but this is not the point.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
The fact that Nesta, Maldini, Costacurta, Pirlo, Gattuso and many other Italian players at Milan had excellent rapport with Juve players, yes even Gattuso and Dp were closest in the NT squad.

But ask any player who had played for all three team or two teams out of Inter, Juve and Milan, hell even Vieri makes fun of Inter up to this day.

When you bitch about the Ronaldo incident up until now you pretty much cand argue the fact that Inter should be set on fire.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I'm not undervaluing what Inter has done.

It's a different kind of hate.

I can't enjoy a team with Maldini's face in it.

- - - Updated - - -

Diego Milito was kinda likable for example, but this is not the point.

I think we sort of agree :tup:

Only I can't stand Barcelona and their hypocrisy for example, but I wouldn't call my dislike 'hate'. The only team I really hate is Inter.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
The fact that Nesta, Maldini, Costacurta, Pirlo, Gattuso and many other Italian players at Milan had excellent rapport with Juve players, yes even Gattuso and Dp were closest in the NT squad.

But ask any player who had played for all three team or two teams out of Inter, Juve and Milan, hell even Vieri makes fun of Inter up to this day.

When you bitch about the Ronaldo incident up until now you pretty much cand argue the fact that Inter should be set on fire.
Isn't it obvious why though?

Those same players were also close to Materazzi in the NT for example. It's a World Cup. Costacurta and Maldini are filth.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 53)