Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (72 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Retiring numbers is silly. Imagine Messi wouldn't be able to play with 10 for Argentina. It would be ludicrous. Everyone felt no one would ever be worthy of that shirt and for a long time it did look that way, but then Messi arrived. Tevez has been great for us and while he'll never be a club legend the way Ale is, I am glad that he's wearing No. 10.
Messi shouldn't wear the #10 for Argentina. He's not a man. Leave it for Tevez.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
On 14 March 2010, Del Piero recorded his 300th and 301st career goals during a 3–3 draw with Siena, with the first two goals coming in the second and seventh minutes.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
When you see Del Piero with the likes of Motta, Molinaro, Grygera and he still managed I appreciate him even more.

- - - Updated - - -

Notice when Pope meets God. #Happiness
Despite his age Del Piero didn't seem lacking in fitness and skill.but What I like about player like del piero is that i see him in appropriate team it's not deserve he play for a team like Delhi Dynamos.romario played at 40 years of age but his career in his homeland where he won the Brazilian league.Del Piero should be allowed to stay with Juve for as long as he likes

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Despite his age Del Piero didn't seem lacking in fitness and skill.but What I like about player like del piero is that i see him in appropriate team it's not deserve he play for a team like Delhi Dynamos.romario played at 40 years of age but his career in his homeland where he won the Brazilian league.Del Piero should be allowed to stay with Juve for as long as he likes
He could have been a good impact player to sub Tevez in some games.

Still, he is 40 years old... so we dont know how he would have fared

Still,if it meant to see DP in our shirt... i would have obvs agreed with his stay until he decided he was not able to continue anymore. he always did more good than harm. specially in his last 2 seasons.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
He did.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 67)