Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (66 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
My last football related dream was awful. I was Juventus' star player. I was the number 10, wore the captain's armband and scored a shitload of goals. We won the league, even won the Champions League.

But for some reason I was never selected for the national team. It really bugged me. I think it was when I tried to really understand why the manager wouldn't pick me that I woke up.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
My last football related dream was awful. I was Juventus' star player. I was the number 10, wore the captain's armband and scored a shitload of goals. We won the league, even won the Champions League.

But for some reason I was never selected for the national team. It really bugged me. I think it was when I tried to really understand why the manager wouldn't pick me that I woke up.
How long are your dreams man, mine last for a couple of hours "in-dream-time" at most :D

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Retiring numbers is silly. Imagine Messi wouldn't be able to play with 10 for Argentina. It would be ludicrous. Everyone felt no one would ever be worthy of that shirt and for a long time it did look that way, but then Messi arrived. Tevez has been great for us and while he'll never be a club legend the way Ale is, I am glad that he's wearing No. 10.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
some juve fans want That jersey should be retired. because of the del piero legendary story . del piero devoted his life for Juventus being there for 19 years through. Regardless of retiring jersey or not del piero deserves more respect from Juventus

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
some juve fans want That jersey should be retired. because of the del piero legendary story . del piero devoted his life for Juventus being there for 19 years through. Regardless of retiring jersey or not del piero deserves more respect from Juventus
Maybe some felt that way about Platini or Baggio. Then Delpie would've never worn the 10 either

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Maybe some felt that way about Platini or Baggio. Then Delpie would've never worn the 10 either
del piero is Exception.He didn't leave Juve during their troubled times in the Serie B.If i was a professional Footballer i'd have left .but his devotion and extreme loyalty to bianconeri deserve to be rewarded, most his plays, goals, helping bring juventus back from Serie B when most players jumped at the chance to still play top flight football, e.g. Ibrahimovic and Cannavaro zambrotta emerson...

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
come on guys

Del Piero said that he wanted kids to dream of wearing #10 and the door should not be closed for them. It's just what sets him apart from narcissist pricks like Maradona

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 60)