Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (96 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Hmmm... So, Ale just showed up uninvited!

Sorry man, but the unsourced story of Del Piero-Agnelli rift is becoming weaker by the day.
He was invited by John and Lapo.

Story of Del Piero and Andrea Agnelli? You're free to believe whatever you want if it makes your story look good. But Andrea Agnelli's personal issues with Del Piero is a fact. Del Piero is too class to go on public and say what's on his mind. That's the only problem.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009

Story of Del Piero and Andrea Agnelli? You're free to believe whatever you want if it makes your story look good. But Andrea Agnelli's personal issues with Del Piero is a fact. Del Piero is too class to go on public and say what's on his mind. That's the only problem.
You're free to believe what you want, Rab. No need to post lies.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
What lies? The only in-correct thing that has been said/posted by some of you is that Del Piero wasn't pushed out. That's the only in-correct foolish thing to say.

I am stating fact when I say he was pushed away. One can't be this fool to believe that they happily terminated contract. I've followed Del Piero's statements and interviews extremely well since Andrea Agnelli's famous meeting conference and I'm pretty sure my feedback and my mind allows me more than the ones denying that there's a problem between the two.

If you're waiting for Del Piero himself to say that, then suit yourself and keep convincing your mind there's nothing between the two.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005

No, it's not.

What lies? The only in-correct thing that has been said/posted by some of you is that Del Piero wasn't pushed out. That's the only in-correct foolish thing to say.

I am stating fact when I say he was pushed away. One can't be this fool to believe that they happily terminated contract. I've followed Del Piero's statements and interviews extremely well since Andrea Agnelli's famous meeting conference and I'm pretty sure my feedback and my mind allows me more than the ones denying that there's a problem between the two.

If you're waiting for Del Piero himself to say that, then suit yourself and keep convincing your mind there's nothing between the two.
Rab, I've never said Del Piero wasn't pushed away. It wasn't Agnelli who worked on that, though. Andrea gains absolutely nothing from ousting ADP, in fact, he loses some revenue by doing that.

It's Conte all along. He didn't play Del Piero enough and didn't want him past one season. Again, it happened over and over again throughout the years. Lippi-Baggio, Capello-ADP, Mourinho-Raul, Pep-Ronaldinho and Allegri-Pirlo being few of many examples.

Managers always look into having full control of dressing rooms, ADP is not a nobody. He's HUGE. People would listen to ADP and ignore Conte, I'd assume.

Apr 29, 2006
The king is back.
If there is one reason why DP should stay away from Juve for a few years it is because he is so important to people. Honestly it will be very hard for future juve players to receive the support they deserve, when you have DP in the stands. I think one of every few banners would be for him rather than the team. It happens now and he isn't even here...

The decision takers in Juve know the above stated fact full well, but they seem to forget why this man is blindly adored by everyone and how he achieved that...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 92)