Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (83 Viewers)

tyouto

catenaccio
Aug 8, 2011
Aug 17, 2007
2-1 FT

- - - Updated - - -

That was fvcking cute :D
What a legend. It was really cute. And WHAT A GOAL. Amazing.

The defence is a fucking joke. not only that they can't help him upfront, at least don't concede so many goals FFS. Anyway, it was fun watching Ale today. He looked good, I like it when he looks for the goal even if the FK is from 40m :D

I really want 'em to make it to the playoffs, but it's gonna be very difficult. Next 2 matches are against better opponents, the Mariners and the Victory (hope they win the Heart tomorrow). Then 2 away match, one of them a derby vs. the leader, and we all know that Sydney sucks away from home. I still believe Ale will score and do his job, but the question is how bad the defence will be. If they won't concede more than 1 goal per match, Ale will take 'em to 6th\5th place.

Any vid of the hand shake with the ball boy?

Nov 17, 2012
Commentator: Quite funny to say here lots of purple shirts that jumped up [When Ale scored]. What a strike, that's world class and that's why people pay money to watch this man play football.
Plenty of Juve shirts as well! :D
There was an old Italian codger sitting in front of me wearing the 99/00 Kit haha, he leapt out of his seat when ADP scored, was soo good having seats at that end of the ground, I'll upload a couple of shoddy iPhone pics tomorrow! :)

man you are so lucky, what a GOAL.
I cannot even describe to you how good it was being able to see a goal of that quality in the flesh! Vukovic had no chance to save that.. Such a brilliant shot on his 'wrong' foot, if you can call it that. Me and a group of friends bought 6 tickets to the game, needless to say they all understood the fuss about ADP at game's end.. Oh how I wish Farina and Culina could have worked things out, Sydney's midfield is so disjointed it isn't funny.. :(

kronos

Aug 16, 2011
He should have left Sydney, he's gonna lose more matches than what he's lost through out all his year at Juve if this continues :facepalm2::facepalm2:

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Just received at text from my good friend in Australia saying he's only met Del Piero. & he's such a nice bloke.

Ironic thing is. He knows Nothing about football and has only ever heard of him cos of me. YET gets to meet the great man

Aug 17, 2007
The bastard...

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck, I thought the Heart playing the Victory, but they're against Wellington. Bad news for Sydney, another 3 points for the Heart.

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck, I thought the Heart playing the Victory, but they're against Wellington. Bad news for Sydney, another 3 points for the Heart.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 83)