Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (63 Viewers)

greystar

Feb 27, 2010
i don't see why he would go to US next year, now that he has already chosen another english speaking country to live in last summer..
and especially i don't see why he would leave SFC if they made it to the final this year..

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
One of the sickest moves by Ale was the " 180 turning ball control" he did vs Leverkusen. That's extremely hard to pull when you have to turn around yourself and not anywhere but in the penalty area. Not many super stars players of nowadays can pull this.

That's technique for me, not the "I can only run and shoot" of nowadays.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Yeah, Del Piero was certainly one of the most technicaly gifted players of all time. The way he controls the ball is just magical. Nowdays there are only a few players that does similar things to him plus he uses his dribbles effectivly, not just for show and this even fewer people can pull of now.

All the agueros, messis, and ronaldos of the world are miles and miles behind when it comes to technical abilites to him.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Yeah, Del Piero was certainly one of the most technicaly gifted players of all time. The way he controls the ball is just magical. Nowdays there are only a few players that does similar things to him plus he uses his dribbles effectivly, not just for show and this even fewer people can pull of now.

All the agueros, messis, and ronaldos of the world are miles and miles behind when it comes to technical abilites to him.
People laugh and think I'm exaggerating when I say that Messi isn't technical player but he's gifted shooter/finisher and very fast one but technically he's not up there with the likes of Zidane, Del Piero or Totti. That is when they start LOLing.

- - - Updated - - -

:touched: This one

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
ah... magical. One of my favorite is 3.17, so simple but man its great. won't see that from messy or ronaldo anyday.

- - - Updated - - -

People laugh and think I'm exaggerating when I say that Messi isn't technical player but he's gifted shooter/finisher and very fast one but technically he's not up there with the likes of Zidane, Del Piero or Totti. That is when they start LOLing.
I totaly agree on this. That is why I'm bored to see him play, because I saw him run, shoot and change directions with the ball fast. And even though he does this really efectivly, but I know I won't see anything new or surprising frm him, quite the oposite with the players you mentoned.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Yeah, that one epic too.. Too much to actually pick the favorite. I just see one and think this is for sure one of the favorites of mine... And then I see the next one :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)