Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (82 Viewers)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Just got home from the game.

Hard to say anything, really... everyone was just waiting for Ale to come on, and he got a standing ovation when he did. Unfortunately he only got like two touches all game.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Anyone knows when was Del Piero's best season in regards to scoring free kick goals?

Pirlo already has 4 goals from free kicks in serie A, and it's not even half season yet. I guess Del Piero's best is some 6-7 free kick goals in one season.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Anyone knows when was Del Piero's best season in regards to scoring free kick goals?

Pirlo already has 4 goals from free kicks in serie A, and it's not even half season yet. I guess Del Piero's best is some 6-7 free kick goals in one season.
I think it was few years ago, he was scoring them left and right. Can't remember or be bothered which season was it, but I bet it wasn't that long before.

Noodle

★ ★ ★
Jul 29, 2007

He scored like 6-8 in 2008/2009 I think.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Definetly the second season after Serie B, he scored a fk against Palermo, Real, Roma, Zenit, Chievo, 2 against Siena (home and away), maybe I forgot one or two (but there was at least 7 :D). first 4 came very fast for Ale that season, I think he scored them by mid-November, Pirlo is behind the plan if he wants to surpass Ale. :p

Crazy season that was, Amauri hattrick against Milan (and in general very beasty first half of the season), Grygera's last minute goal against Inter while we were in the race, Sissoko displaying some of the best DM performances I've ever seen, that ridiculous C.Zanetti screamer against Atalanta, Nedved firing on all cylinders before his retirement, us owning Real away from home with like 35%-40% possession. Good times.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 75)