Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (57 Viewers)

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Definetly the second season after Serie B, he scored a fk against Palermo, Real, Roma, Zenit, Chievo, 2 against Siena (home and away), maybe I forgot one or two (but there was at least 7 :D). first 4 came very fast for Ale that season, I think he scored them by mid-November, Pirlo is behind the plan if he wants to surpass Ale. :p

Crazy season that was, Amauri hattrick against Milan (and in general very beasty first half of the season), Grygera's last minute goal against Inter while we were in the race, Sissoko displaying some of the best DM performances I've ever seen, that ridiculous C.Zanetti screamer against Atalanta, Nedved firing on all cylinders before his retirement, us owning Real away from home with like 35%-40% possession. Good times.
The good times are now.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
The fact that we had Ale and Nedved still playing during that time makes it the good times. They will always be my favorites even if this squad wins 2 consecutive CLs

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Yup,!
IM in love with our current team after those disastrous years...

But nothing... NOTHING compares to what i felt when Nedved played, or when del piero came in from the bench!!!. I felt like a boy in christmas.

Dp´s goal against madrid. The other 2 at the bernabeu.....his last free kick goal against lazio.....damn.... those were the good days.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Nah those post Calciopoli years sucked for the most part - besides some wins against Inter, Milan, Roma and Real Madrid. Even though we did still have our old guard around.

The good times are most definitely now. Long may they continue.

enzo

May 14, 2012
Yup,!
IM in love with our current team after those disastrous years...

But nothing... NOTHING compares to what i felt when Nedved played, or when del piero came in from the bench!!!. I felt like a boy in christmas.

Dp´s goal against madrid. The other 2 at the bernabeu.....his last free kick goal against lazio.....damn.... those were the good days.
Those were the days. I remember going to school the next day wearing a Juve shirt and all those Juve haters (still hated Juve), but could do nothing but recognize and appreciate Del Piero's and the team's performance. Everybody, even some of the teachers, congratulated or nodded at me, when they saw the shirt. :agree:

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
I remember when he scored those free kicks against zenit and roma. He was in amazing form. Went to the bernabeu, scored the double and he was probably the most inform player in europe at that time. I remember then watching the chievo game. The free kick was abit far out, but I thought to myself "watch him still score this one" and boom. He did :touched:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Nah those post Calciopoli years sucked for the most part - besides some wins against Inter, Milan, Roma and Real Madrid. Even though we did still have our old guard around.

True, I love today's team, but I also have a soft spot for the post-Calciopoli team in 2008/09 (the second year after serie B). It was so emotional when we won last year, but it would have been 10 times as emotional if that 08/09 team won it. The teams afterwards (09/10 and 10/11) were bad, even disgusting, but the team that made the CL comeback had something special in it. The pre-Calciopoli legends, especially the oldies like DP, Trez, Camo and Nedved were giving their last push. Then we had the trio of Juve primaveras returning from loan. Quality wise we weren't that good, we even had some terrible players in that team, but they were all playing with heart. If we had Conte with today's experience instead of Ranieri, we could have won that scudetto and it would have been the best scudetto ever.

Mar 9, 2006
True, I love today's team, but I also have a soft spot for the post-Calciopoli team in 2008/09 (the second year after serie B). It was so emotional when we won last year, but it would have been 10 times as emotional if that 08/09 team won it. The teams afterwards (09/10 and 10/11) were bad, even disgusting, but the team that made the CL comeback had something special in it. The pre-Calciopoli legends, especially the oldies like DP, Trez, Camo and Nedved were giving their last push. Then we had the trio of Juve primaveras returning from loan. Quality wise we weren't that good, we even had some terrible players in that team, but they were all playing with heart. If we had Conte with today's experience instead of Ranieri, we could have won that scudetto and it would have been the best scudetto ever.
No. Referee's were doing their job pretty well, i still remember that penalty against us because of Sissoko's bycicle :sergio: etc.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

I was talking about the good old DP-Nedved times... not in general...because after caliopoli, everything else sucked.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 51)