Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (332 Viewers)

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
And Zebina vs Zlatan :D

His book was quite interesting though, I didn't know so much about his time in Ajax but now I do. Interesting stuff that happened there :p
The Mido story is legendary here man :D Zlatan is like a god for the Ajax Fans.

I really hope his book will come in stores here. the Diary of the great big Camel would be a bestseller for Ajax and Football fans.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
The Mido story is legendary here man :D Zlatan is like a god for the Ajax Fans.

I really hope his book will come in stores here. the Diary of the great big Camel would be a bestseller for Ajax and Football fans.
I didn't know his problems with VDV were so big. Did you know that Moggi negotiated his price from €35 mill to €16 mill last day of the transfer market? :D

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
I didn't know his problems with VDV were so big. Did you know that Moggi negotiated his price from €35 mill to €16 mill last day of the transfer market? :D
The battle between him and VDV collapsed after he injured VDV during the NT clash :D Not sure if they still don't like eachother tho.
35mill till 16mill? Damn Moggi! Great piece of Business there!
His goals vs Nac Breda in his final match for Ajax is still in the top 3 of Legendary goals for Ajax ever.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
What happened with Mido?
He called the team pussies, Zlatan said you're the pussy, shut up. Mido threw a scissor at him, Zlatan barely saved his face and the two of them fought.

They went out of the locker room 15 minutes later as friends. The scissor is now at the Ajax museum or something. It's the legendary scissor that almost hit Zlatan's face. :D

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
He called the team pussies, Zlatan said you're the pussy, shut up. Mido threw a scissor at him, Zlatan barely saved his face and the two of them fought.

They went out of the locker room 15 minutes later as friends. The scissor is now at the Ajax museum or something. It's the legendary scissor that almost hit Zlatan's face. :D
I will make a picture of the scissor but this is the wrong thread we should continue this in the Chiello's CamelBitch thread and keep this thread clean for our Legendary Captain :heart:

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Haha. Is there further information regarding this?
Yeah couple of pages about the last day of the mercato in his book.

Moggi was playing very hard. Raiola and Zlatan were nervous as fuck while Moggi was chilling in his office.

Juve didn't even give Ajax a bank-guarantee and Ajax refused to let Zlatan go without it. Ajax asked Juve to send down lawyers to Amsterdam but Moggi told them to fuck off. Raiola called his own lawyer and told him to come to Amsterdam and act like Juve's lawyer :lol:

So the lawyer came down acting like a Juve lawyer, they signed couple of papers and Raiola told Ajax, either you let him go or he'll never play for you again, and forget about €16 mill, you won't get SHIT. So they went to Turin, the mercato closed 7 PM but they were in the federation office 10 PM waiting for the papers. Moggi was still chilling while Raiola was going nuts over this, he was playing football in the office, hitting the ball everywhere, hitting even Moggi couple of times :lol:

In the end Ajax agreed and sent the papers.

May 22, 2007
Yeah couple of pages about the last day of the mercato in his book.

Moggi was playing very hard. Raiola and Zlatan were nervous as fuck while Moggi was chilling in his office.

Juve didn't even give Ajax a bank-guarantee and Ajax refused to let Zlatan go without it. Ajax asked Juve to send down lawyers to Amsterdam but Moggi told them to fuck off. Raiola called his own lawyer and told him to come to Amsterdam and act like Juve's lawyer :lol:

So the lawyer came down acting like a Juve lawyer, they signed couple of papers and Raiola told Ajax, either you let him go or he'll never play for you again, and forget about €16 mill, you won't get SHIT. So they went to Turin, the mercato closed 7 PM but they were in the federation office 10 PM waiting for the papers. Moggi was still chilling while Raiola was going nuts over this, he was playing football in the office, hitting the ball everywhere, hitting even Moggi couple of times :lol:

In the end Ajax agreed and sent the papers.
Moggi is such a calming presence. :D Cheers, didn't know Raiola was so hectic when he worked, always thought of him as someone that makes clubs nervous. Ajax got punk'd.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Another thing was that Moggi started talking with Raiola, but then suddenly pulled out and went:"Trezeguet and Zlatan can't play together".

At that point, Zlatan was fed up in Ajax and was ready to walk all the way to Turin. He was praying for this move to happen. Raiola was pissed, so he invited both Moggi and Capello at dinner.

At the dinner he asked Capello:"So.. Zlatan and Trezeguet can't play together huh?". Capello went:"What are you talking about, and why do you care?"

Raiola:"That's what Luciano says, right?" Moggi nodded.

Capello:"Listen. What Zlatan does on the pitch is my business. It's my job to make them play together. Not yours. Just bring me Zlatan".

So Raiola did have Moggi at his balls couple of times. Moggi couldn't say no to Capello.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 324)