Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (42 Viewers)

Aug 17, 2007
This obviously is more than "Conte isn't fielding him" thing. The Mang are trying to prove something here. I'm sure there's something cooked between the Mang and Conte for all this.

Del Piero can't be this useless not to use him for 10min. There's something much bigger than this. He didn't even warm up tonight.
:agree:

Exactly. 100%. That's exactly what I wanted to say. And it's so sad, he doesn't deserve that.

My plan was to fly to Italy to watch him in his last season, but as you said, unless it's his last match or something, there's a very little chance of seeing him plays.

Those are very hard and sad days for our Capitano, for me too :depressed:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He didnt played against fiore in home.

Theres like a 0% chance of him starting against inter....and like a 15% chance of him going in at min 60 or so....

but i bet that if we are getting trashed like 2-0 or so...... ull see him magically being selected to replace Vuci at 60th minute. Like in the old capello times.

I undertsand that conte has more than enough reason to bench him because of the system--- but still i cannot think that vicu deserves all those starting spots when he is being so meh. DP and quags deserve more chances.

Aug 17, 2007
He didnt played against fiore in home.

Theres like a 0% chance of him starting against inter....and like a 15% chance of him going in at min 60 or so....

but i bet that if we are getting trashed like 2-0 or so...... ull see him magically being selected to replace Vuci at 60th minute. Like in the old capello times.

I undertsand that conte has more than enough reason to bench him because of the system--- but still i cannot think that vicu deserves all those starting spots when he is being so meh. DP and quags deserve more chances.
Bench him for so long? What are you talking about? Don't think that's a professional decision, it's not. It's something bigger.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
IMO it has tod o with the cycle of the team blablabla.

Maybe they decided that after all this years of failures... they need to revamp everything... and one thing that never changed was DP...so maybe for the sake of the team and the future they must sacrifice the idol.

Thats what i think they are thinking.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)