Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (37 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Who is in your opinion the right choice? I know you see Alex big, but if you had to pick who would be your choice?

Personally I'd be disappointed if we get to sign Rossi.
I really can't think of one. 2years ago I would have said Seba. But I was mistaken.

I would be disappointed with Rossi too but I think Marotta will sign him.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Now that I have lost interest in the Azzurri NT, doesn't really matter I guess.

I loved the Del Piero, Totti, Montella, Vieri era man.
Yeh is the same for me.

I rooted also for france when Trez ,thuram and above all, zidane were there. But now i just dont care.

Im still cheering for italy tho, but after the alex era...it is nowhere near the same. Above all after that 2006 team which was epic.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I would be disappointed with Rossi too but I think Marotta will sign him.
Meh, I think so too.

Stubborn boy.

Ok, top 3 then? (no specific order, just names)
Hmm, not looking at their personally nor leadership abilities I'd say Neymar, Hulk, Sanchez. But if we're looking for any type of striker I'd have Benzema and Cavani on that list too. But I don't know... many players out there.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Yeh is the same for me.

I rooted also for france when Trez ,thuram and above all, zidane were there. But now i just dont care.

Im still cheering for italy tho, but after the alex era...it is nowhere near the same. Above all after that 2006 team which was epic.
2000-2002-2006 Azzurri was the best ever:touched:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
This obviously is more than "Conte isn't fielding him" thing. The Mang are trying to prove something here. I'm sure there's something cooked between the Mang and Conte for all this.

Del Piero can't be this useless not to use him for 10min. There's something much bigger than this. He didn't even warm up tonight.

jussr

Jan 26, 2011
This is it for Del Piero, will make I think just 10-15 (sub) apperances for the club. I think Conte will prefer even Quag over him in the coming months. You guys who are die hard fans this is it, you should definatly go and see him this season as this is the last chance.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
This is it for Del Piero, will make I think just 10-15 (sub) apperances for the club. I think Conte will prefer even Quag over him in the coming months. You guys who are die hard fans this is it, you should definatly go and see him this season as this is the last chance.
I don't even think I have the chance to see him on the field if I go watch Juve play.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
This obviously is more than "Conte isn't fielding him" thing. The Mang are trying to prove something here. I'm sure there's something cooked between the Mang and Conte for all this.

Del Piero can't be this useless not to use him for 10min. There's something much bigger than this. He didn't even warm up tonight.
i think he is not used, becasue of the pressing Conte wants from his players, and I got to agree with that, even for 10 minutes I don't think Del Piero would be able to play on that intensity pressing.

That said, I'm quite sad for DP since it looks like it is Conte plan to play this system, and I don't think we will see a lot of our captain for the remaining season. Just in easy situation where the victory is already ours and maybe some copa games. Don't think we will see him playing in any important tough encounters.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)