Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (92 Viewers)

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Worse than Capello ear? The man is 37 years old.
:D

Seriously, how can you imply that his age is the problem when he played max 15 minutes this season?! add to that that Mirko isn't doing something superb that he can't be replaced!

I'm talking about the statistics. Ale never had a season like this so far, even in the Capello era.

And of course I don't understand Conte. Fuck the age, Ale is good, he's looking good, and he doesn't play. Just like I don't get why Elia and Quag don't play at all. You put Ale in the 90th minute like he's 17 years old? WTF? I'm getting tired of this
:agree:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I dont expect it...but a start here and there will do no harm.... or at least a halftime if one of the starters are sucking.

He is old, but so far i have not seen performances from him that suggest he is totally done for and harmful for juventus,

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Nah, he isn't totally done. But so far neither Mirko or Matri deserves the bench. Vucinic may be a bit off, but he pulls off an assist out of nowhere.
yes i know...i woudlnt bench them either... is just that i feel that dp can be useful when this guys are getting too much playing time and such.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 86)