Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (37 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
lippi want players who can move and create chances like totti not like dp who cant do nothing
Best post ever! That's exactly why Lippi put such a huge amount of effort into making Del Piero one of the world's greatest.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++

Best post ever! That's exactly why Lippi put such a huge amount of effort into making Del Piero one of the world's greatest.
so why he did not include him in italy team:confused:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003

He did try, but unfortunately he didnt suceed.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

He did try, but unfortunately he didnt suceed.
He did succeed. But that was 8 years ago. Anyway if there is one player that Lippi wants to include in his squad it's Del Piero, so don't talk shit m_elleyan whatever. It's just that he can't include him.

Dec 26, 2004

He did succeed. But that was 8 years ago. Anyway if there is one player that Lippi wants to include in his squad it's Del Piero, so don't talk shit m_elleyan whatever. It's just that he can't include him.
Don't waste time Seven.... talkin with that guy is MISSION IMPOSSIBLE...

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Because Lippi has always liked Del Piero as a football player. If Del Piero would perform, he would be the first player to be selected.

Codino

The Rival
Jul 21, 2002
thats fine. but i hope lippi doesnt make mistakes on bringing on players that arent good, just because they have names. lets bring some useful players.

like vieri for example, had his time away, but is starting to get some form back which is good, so hes right back in :)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++

so why he did not include him in italy team:confused:
Because current form and some of Capello's decisions prohibit him from doing so. It wouldn't exactly be fair to call up a player who has started three of his club's last four matches from the bench, now would it? However, Lippi loves Del Piero to death, we all know that from his time at Juve when he played DP no matter what. He wants him to be a part of his team, Ale's lack of playing time in recent weeks doesn't allow it this time round though.

Juve_The_Best

Nov 18, 2004
DP out of russia match not cuz he's bad. Lippi knows what he is doing to get this guy back .its a friendly match and lippi wont let DP play this match cuz he understand the circumstances that bothering DP form the media about his performance and also the big criticism will go to lippi if he choosed him.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
Ambitious Palermo have offered Alessandro Del Piero the chance to end his Juventus nightmare.

The Italian’s future in Turin has been cast into doubt after his recent relegation to the bench, and a summer exit may be on the cards.

Some of Europe’s biggest clubs have been associated but the Sicilian outfit have dreams of landing the 30-year-old legend.

"I don’t think he will leave Turin but I would love to bring a champion like him to Palermo," President Maurizio Zamparini told the Corriere dello Sport.

"But there have to be the right conditions in place for a player of such calibre to come here. We would need a sponsor to cover his wages."

Meanwhile, the two clubs are expected to finalise a number of transfers at the end of this season.

Juventus are keen on Andrea Barzagli, a defender who has recently broken into the full Italian national squad.

"I know they are following me," stated the former Azzurrini stopper. "This news fills me with honour."

The Old Lady are also known to be keen on Parma’s Cesare Bovo, who is part-owned by both Roma and Palermo.

The Rosaneri, apart from Del Piero, are also eyeing Fabrizio Miccoli. The latter is currently at Fiorentina after the Viola bought a half-share in him from Juve in the summer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)