Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (23 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Ale,

I could write a million things about you. And they would all be true. But the fact is, Ale, that there is only one thing that matters when I talk about you:

you are the only idol I have ever had. And football will never be the same again for me when you quit.

ĵџvє_вãвγ

Earth Intruder
Jul 5, 2006
08.11.2010 JUVE - CESENA - THE DAY AFTER

The time before the match is an emotional state, much more so is the match itself. Last Sunday won't be easy to forget both for me and for Juventus. First, the story of our society, the presentation of the stars that already shine in the Juventus legend ( you can't imagine what a sensation is to be there on the pitch together with them) and they'll be shining even more next season on the new stadium that'll become our new home and will keep also the memories of the club.

Then, the match itself. Nothing should be taken for granted, the difference in the ranking table positions, ours and the one of Cesena, can't fool nobody. It was difficult to win also due to the many absences situation. I'm happy with the result, satisfied with the team's and my own performance. It was a wonderful Sunday and once again it left me a gift of a great Olympic stadium fans' affection.

Thanks a lot for the serie A goals record banners, dedicated to me on the both behind the goals sectors, thanks to the whole stadium.

And now, let's get down to work on the next one, on Wednesday we'll be playing against Brescia and we are all already focused on the coming match.

Ps. Tomorrow is a special day, cause an uproar on my Facebook…

Alessandro
http://www.alessandrodelpiero.com/en/news/12620

09.11.2010 A SPECIAL DAY

Thirty six… Dear friends, as you know this day is a special one for me. Already starting from now, I start thanking each and everyone who has already sent their wishes to me.

I don't know if you remember, but a year ago, right on this very day we announced the arrival of www.alessandrodelpiero.com. Today, 365 days later, we've come a long way. I'm really happy to have such a tool that helps me to communicate with you directly, i believe that it's the least I can do to somehow compensate for all the affection you show to me, even more so on a day like this one.

Ps. In the video section you'll find a surprise that was prepared for me: Lots of thanks to Stefano and all the guys!!

Alessandro
http://www.alessandrodelpiero.com/en/news/12640
..***..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)