Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (58 Viewers)

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
Del Piero in one word is majestic. He never ceases to amaze me. He never stops instilling me with that childlike wonder every time he touches the ball. He never gets old; he only gets better and more refined with time. He is timeless. He defies all the odds. He only proves that the improbable and the unrealistic are nothing but meaningless words for him. What is difficult and far fetched for most of us is trivial for him. He has no limits.

Happy birthday to Alessandro Del Piero. The man who has touched and continues to touch millions around the world. No words can accurately describe Del Piero Because words only undermine and understate who he is what he is capable of.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
The Delramwaz family is sorted.:dule::wub:
:lol:

Del Piero in one word is majestic. He never ceases to amaze me. He never stops instilling me with that childlike wonder every time he touches the ball. He never gets old; he only gets better and more refined with time. He is timeless. He defies all the odds. He only proves that the improbable and the unrealistic are nothing but meaningless words for him. What is difficult and far fetched for most of us is trivial for him. He has no limits.

Happy birthday to Alessandro Del Piero. The man who has touched and continues to touch millions around the world. No words can accurately describe Del Piero Because words only undermine and understate who he is what he is capable of.
:touched:

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Legend of Legends, Capitano di Capitani!!
I wish you could stay with Juve forever, Happy B-day and remember that you're as young as you feel!!
2 more years and you spend 20m seasons with us!
What a Legendary Man you are!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)