Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (75 Viewers)

hudick

Sep 18, 2006
Seventeen good reasons

17 years have passed since my debut in seria A in Juventus jersey.
Here are 17 reasons t celebrate this “birthday”, 17 reasons (chosen from a thousand others) that make it worth being part of this long history.

17) To put on a black and white jersey fir the first time, a real one and not the one bought at the market stall...

16) To put it on for the second, third, fourth, six hundred thirty seventh time and...

15)To listen to the fans cheering :"I'll never get tired of you, I'll be always by your side, you are the most beautiful thing that exsists… Alessandro Del Piero olè" (the music of “La Stangata” soundtrack, words written by the Juventus die-hard supporters).

14) For the anger, for tears. After a defeat, after an injury. After "the injury": the 8th of November 1998. It has changed me, it has improved me.

13) To experienced in the first person the following conversation: "Good morning Alessandro, how are you? Are you awake?". "No. To tell you the truth I was sleeping". "Good, then it's time for you to wake up." It was six o'clock in the morning and the person who called was Avvocato.

12) To follow with my eyes the long distance kick from Alessandro Orlando, then, stop watching it and instinctively go for it kick it with my right foot and place it under seven o'clock position, over the goal keeper: the 4th of December 1994, from 0-2 to 3-2, with my goal that triggered the recovery.

11) To score the goal that was worth the Champions of the World for football club title: the 26th of November 1996, in Tokyo, 1-0, at the 82nd minute against RiverPlate.

10) For my jersey. I earned it hard. I've never left it. My name is on it, only mine, since the time named jerseys exsist... I came at the right moment!

9) To play with Antonio, Gianluca, Roberto, Moreno, Fabrizio, Michelangelo, Ciro, Angelo, Giancarlo, Andrea, Dino, Sergio, Jurgen, Paulo, Didier, Zinedine, Filippo, David, Nicola, Massimo, Alessio, Luca, Vladimir, Attilio, Pietro, Christian, Alen, Raffaele, Michele, Edgar, Fabio, Zlatan, Puma, Patrick, Manuel, Mauro, Marcelo, Mark, Igor, Lilian, Gigi, Pavel, Paolo, Stephen, Claudio, Jonathan, Emanuele, Giorgio, Diego, Ama, Cristiano, Alexander, Hasan, Zdenek, Vincenzo, Cristian, Momo, Sebastian, Alberto, Simone and all the others...

8) For the 5th of May 2002.

7) For 29 scudetti.

6) For all the Cups.

5) To score the goal number 200 with Juventus. To score it against Frosinone. And to be proud to have scored against Frosinone in serie B.

4) For Gaetano Scirea, for all he means, for Juventus and for those who love football.

3) For Giampiero Boniperti, for what he represents, for Juventus and for me.

2) For the reason of never forgetting my roots. And thanks to whom I got to this point.

1) For the yesterday and today Juventus. Above all for the Juventus of tomorrow.

Alessandro
alessandrodelpiero.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
17) To put on a black and white jersey fir the first time, a real one and not the one bought at the market stall...

15)To listen to the fans cheering :"I'll never get tired of you, I'll be always by your side, you are the most beautiful thing that exsists… Alessandro Del Piero olè" (the music of “La Stangata” soundtrack, words written by the Juventus die-hard supporters).

13) To experienced in the first person the following conversation: "Good morning Alessandro, how are you? Are you awake?". "No. To tell you the truth I was sleeping". "Good, then it's time for you to wake up." It was six o'clock in the morning and the person who called was Avvocato.

7) For 29 scudetti.

5) To score the goal number 200 with Juventus. To score it against Frosinone. And to be proud to have scored against Frosinone in serie B.

Oh man, oh God, how can someone have this so much affection on me and reading this makes me super emotional. :touched::touched: Ohhhhh Del Piero :delpiero::delpiero:

If this club has a heart and a soul, you're the heart and the soul of this team. If this team has an identity you're the identity of this team. You're the ambassador of Juventus and Football. You're the reason I love this game and I love Juve.

God bless you, there's no joy, happiness, class acting after you when you retire from this game.

FORZA ALESSANDRO DEL PIEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Aug 17, 2007
:touched: :touched: :touched: :touched:

Oh fuck this is too much, Ale...

And BTW, we love to sing it as much as you love to hear it...

Saro sempre al tuo fianco, io di te non mi stanco, sei la cosa piu bella che c'e!! Alessandro Del Piero Ole, Alessandro Del Piero Ole, Alessandro Del Piero, Alessandro Del Piero, Alessandro Del Piero Ole!!!!

Dec 31, 2008
Seventeen good reasons

Here are 17 reasons t celebrate this “birthday”, 17 reasons (chosen from a thousand others) that make it worth being part of this long history.

16) To put it on for the second, third, fourth, six hundred thirty seventh time and...

14) For the anger, for tears. After a defeat, after an injury. After "the injury": the 8th of November 1998. It has changed me, it has improved me.

12) To follow with my eyes the long distance kick from Alessandro Orlando, then, stop watching it and instinctively go for it kick it with my right foot and place it under seven o'clock position, over the goal keeper: the 4th of December 1994, from 0-2 to 3-2, with my goal that triggered the recovery.

11) To score the goal that was worth the Champions of the World for football club title: the 26th of November 1996, in Tokyo, 1-0, at the 82nd minute against RiverPlate.

10) For my jersey. I earned it hard. I've never left it. My name is on it, only mine, since the time named jerseys exsist... I came at the right moment!

9) To play with Antonio, Gianluca, Roberto, Moreno, Fabrizio, Michelangelo, Ciro, Angelo, Giancarlo, Andrea, Dino, Sergio, Jurgen, Paulo, Didier, Zinedine, Filippo, David, Nicola, Massimo, Alessio, Luca, Vladimir, Attilio, Pietro, Christian, Alen, Raffaele, Michele, Edgar, Fabio, Zlatan, Puma, Patrick, Manuel, Mauro, Marcelo, Mark, Igor, Lilian, Gigi, Pavel, Paolo, Stephen, Claudio, Jonathan, Emanuele, Giorgio, Diego, Ama, Cristiano, Alexander, Hasan, Zdenek, Vincenzo, Cristian, Momo, Sebastian, Alberto, Simone and all the others...

7) For 29 scudetti.

6) For all the Cups.

4) For Gaetano Scirea, for all he means, for Juventus and for those who love football.

2) For the reason of never forgetting my roots. And thanks to whom I got to this point.

1) For the yesterday and today Juventus. Above all for the Juventus of tomorrow.

Alessandro
alessandrodelpiero.com
:touched:

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Seventeen good reasons

7) For 29 scudetti.

6) For all the Cups.

Alessandro
alessandrodelpiero.com
I liked this one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 72)