Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (31 Viewers)

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Modo Bianconero ] ++
you mean its hard to believe someone leaving an atmosphere of corruption and hehe fan prank calls, disrespect...poverty ..lol actually you cant even say roma has an atmosphere wht soo ever ... hmm why oh whyyyy di he leave roma for juventus ... I WONDERRR
you cant say Roma has an atmosphere? I take it you've never ever watched Roma, either TV or at the Olimpico? I have, on TV and I have been to the Olimpico, the atmosphere is amazing. Compared to playing in a stadium without a atmosphere, there is no comparison. Capello even said it himself he was disappointed after the Bayern Munich game, that two such great clubs have only 6000 people in attendance!

Buy on AliExpress.com
May 30, 2004
didnt mean that kind of atmosphere roma is a big city.. with a lot of people having to choose between lazio and roma..... juventus is in torino... juve has fans worldwide and the atmosphere you find here on such forums and you spending all ur time here instead of roma addicts proves the better atmosphere.. wht are roma fans gonna talk about on the forum....soo another guy left...... ohh well ... its all cappellos fault boo feckin hoo.. get over it

Dec 26, 2004
Capello had move from one team to another.....
Is he the only coach in the world who did it???
He don't have to announce an offical pardon when he leave, things in proffessional footbal dosent go this way...

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Modo Bianconero ] ++
didnt mean that kind of atmosphere roma is a big city.. with a lot of people having to choose between lazio and roma..... juventus is in torino... juve has fans worldwide and the atmosphere you find here on such forums and you spending all ur time here instead of roma addicts proves the better atmosphere.. wht are roma fans gonna talk about on the forum....soo another guy left...... ohh well ... its all cappellos fault boo feckin hoo.. get over it
Juve is the most hated club in Torino, that is why the get no fans! Arent you still planning on running to Palermo?

Dec 26, 2004
Totti: I am tormented by Roma doubts
tribalfootball.com - January 31, 2005

AS Roma skipper Francesco Totti has admitted he has endured a difficult first-half of the season.

Totti was targeted by Roma fans earlier this month
and he is still to agree terms over a new contract, with his present deal having less than 18 months to run.

The Italy international midfielder is again being linked with a summer move to Real Madrid, where vice-president Emilio Butragueno confirmed they have a £110 million warchest for the close-season market.

Its been suggested Totti could be signed by Real as a potential replacement for Zinedine Zidane and at a function to confirm the Italian's switch from Nike to Diadora, the midfield ace admitted: "It's true that doubts have tormented me over the last four months.

"It would be difficult to leave Roma. But if I did have to leave, I would never join Juventus."

This is the spirit.......
:rofl:

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
I wasnt, but it is very annoying people continual going on about how there is so much disharmony in our camp, which of course simple isnt true!

May 30, 2004
i apologize for the thread starter... to have contributed on going off topic .. lets just stop.. nicole and Delpieroforlife if you have nothing to say about the beginning of the end of del piero.. leave this thread .. i kno i have nothing to say regarding del piero right now so am going to leave myself... starting a roma juvy war here is just wrong... lets move it along... peace mates

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Bürke ] ++
Yea, seriously, I have known Andy for at least six years, and in the first 4.5 years he had nothing but good to say about DP. It was only over the past year about that his views changed, and rightly so, he IS worthless, and he IS out of form.

Anything said to the contrary is just a bold-faced lie.
No offence but i don't believe you, i never saw Andy celebrating when Alex scores i never saw him with a smile atleast while talking about Dp, he always tries to find little thing to bash the captain, it's obvious you know:)..

If alex would score 8goals per 1 match, still he would pick up on him trying to convince the others that dp's goals weren't that nice or it was just by luck !!!

VeNuSX

May 10, 2004
del piero is an axcellent player..one of the best players in the world...i think for now..he is just having a bad time..
give him some time..and chill out..i like soccer, but its just a game..dont take it too serious..there are still many important things outside soccer that have to be our concern...:D:angel:
peace out
VNSX

OP
Chxta

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #414
    Erm....

:angel:

off topic: I need help, DESPERATELY!

I need to reinstall my scanner, a Genx Smart Scan 1200. Unfortunately, the CD's scratched, and I can't find the drivers online.

Please can someone help me with a valid link to somewhere I can download the drivers (their site is shyte), or in the alternative, if you have such a driver, please zip it up and send me by email, [email protected] :sad:

I am desperate.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by VeNuSX ] ++
    del piero is an axcellent player..one of the best players in the world...i think for now..he is just having a bad time..
    give him some time..and chill out..i like soccer, but its just a game..dont take it too serious..there are still many important things outside soccer that have to be our concern...:D:angel:
    peace out
    VNSX

Del Piero is nowhere near the top 50 players right now, maybe not even top 100.

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
    Vialli predicts Del Piero exit Wednesday 2 February, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gianluca Vialli doesn’t expect Alessandro Del Piero to end his career with Italian giants Juventus.

The captain has developed into a symbol for the club since his arrival in 1993 but his former Bianconeri teammate believes his time in Turin is coming to an end.

"I don’t think that Del Piero will terminate his playing days at Juve," the legendary Italian told the Gazzetta dello Sport.

"I hope he decides to experience an adventure abroad so that he can enjoy himself in Spain or England.

"He can choose where and when," added the ex-striker, who himself left Turin for English club Chelsea in 1996.

Del Piero is tied to the Delle Alpi outfit until 2008 but he’s no longer guaranteed a starting shirt under boss Fabio Capello.

"Alex has the right to be unhappy but also needs to continue training seriously and play with enthusiasm as he is doing," added Vialli.

"Capello? I can’t argue with the decisions of a Coach whose team is eight points clear at the top of the table.

"Capello can’t change his 4-4-2 system now. Del Piero can play in a wide variety of roles but only in attack."

Juventus insist that Del Piero, now 30, will remain even if he has been linked with Chelsea, Manchester United and Real Madrid recently

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    yeah, Just read this on CHannel4. I think the same as Vialli. for Del Pieros sake, he should move.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 29)