Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (158 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by delp_07 ] ++
No i think Capeloo will go with a 3-4-3

---------------------Buffon---------------------------
---------Thuram----Canna--------Zambro-------
Camo------Emo-----------Viera-------Nedved---
---------------Del Piero--------------------------
--------Zlatan--------------------Mutu/Trez
Zambrotta is not a central defender.

Buy on AliExpress.com

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Actually, I only meant it as an option, seeing the post before regarding the posibility.
I dont think we'll be playing with three strikers regularly, but I doubt that DP can maintain his position upfront (if he doesn't increase his form from last season).

I mean Mutu and Trez look like the best option upfront to partner Zlatan. And yes I doubt Neddy will be benched, but we do have a long season ahead. We can play the diamond formation too

------------------buffon

Zebina-----Thuram-----Canna-----Zambo

---------------------Vieira

--Camo------------------------Emerson

---------------neddy/DP

----Zlatan/Zala----------Trez/Mutu

day walker

Sep 20, 2004
Alex eyes year to remember Monday 18 July, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus captain Alessandro Del Piero hopes that the new season will bring him Champions’ League glory and a World Cup place.

"I want to win the European Cup," he told the Gazzetta dello Sport newspaper. "I also want to convince (Italy boss Marcello) Lippi to take me to the 2006 World Cup Finals."

Alex has lost his way on the international stage, especially after experiencing a difficult first season in Turin under Fabio Capello.

The No 10 was constantly replaced by the tactician and was even dropped from the starting line-up at times.

"Capello and myself are now starting to get to know each other a lot better and I don’t think we’ll have the same problems as last season," he explained.

"Are there too many options in attack? We could make sacrifices and even play with a trident."

Whatever system the Coach opts for, Del Piero is confident that the Old Lady can enjoy another splendid campaign.

"We have strengthened the side again and the arrival of Patrick Vieira is the icing on the cake," he continued.

"We can really win everything over the next 12 months given the conviction we have in our ability.

"Knowing that we have so many options at our disposal will help us to become even stronger."

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by delp_07 ] ++
No i think Capeloo will go with a 3-4-3

---------------------Buffon---------------------------
---------Thuram----Canna--------Zambro-------
Camo------Emo-----------Viera-------Nedved---
---------------Del Piero--------------------------
--------Zlatan--------------------Mutu/Trez
a bit offensive, but lovely.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
Very reasonable, but do you think Nedved will be benched?
No, I don't. I think that Capello will continue to play 4-4-2 with Nedved on the left but my formation is a decent alternative, one that can be utilised if Pavel is injured or struggling for form.

Codino

The Rival
Jul 21, 2002
he is the captain of juve. so why on this forum does everyone not include him in their formation. i dont understand. how can he captain from the bench lol.

if he has the armband he will start. end of story.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 151)