Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (119 Viewers)

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
Slap in the dressing room would be great.
and again...palladino to fight back :lol:...i can see it...legro to pray for peace cuz he's such a christian...sali with a camera to tape it...marchionni to injure himself by slipping from palla's blood on the floor..ranieri with a "they did all they could...they really fighted today" post interwiev...etc etc etc...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
It seems that he's trying too hard and may look selfish at times. He does hold on to the ball too much at times and could pass more. I hope today was just a bad day because it looked like he lost a bit of speed.

I feel bad now and will go take a shower.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
and again...palladino to fight back :lol:...i can see it...legro to pray for peace cuz he's such a christian...sali with a camera to tape it...marchionni to injure himself by slipping from palla's blood on the floor..ranieri with a "they did all they could...they really fighted today" post interwiev...etc etc etc...
:lol: :lol:

I'd go with these edits though:

Del Piero nods to Chiellini, who kicks the shit out of Palladino.

Legro won't be around, he is still enjoying that stripper he got in the show :D

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Its been a long time since i can remember del piero being subbed out so early in a game and nobody complain about it. Very sad really but the great thing about him is that he always comes back stronger.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Its been a long time since i can remember del piero being subbed out so early in a game and nobody complain about it. Very sad really but the great thing about him is that he always comes back stronger.
Great thing about him is that he didn't complain about it.

And yeah he will come back stronger. He will probably play full games both against Genoa and Inter.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
He should get one or two matches on the bench, that always makes him comeback stronger, and makes him perform for couple of months very good :)

Too bad we have very important games next.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
good observation stevie..now the reason in that early sub is another thing...it surely had been a long time since dp has been subbed that early for his bad form...i used to see him exausted and be changed/be rested/some small injury..

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Id say the more Alex plays from here on in the better, the only thing that can get his form and convidence back is the backing of his manager and more minutes on the field to find his form.. every striker wants and needs this and no player needs rested once there on form and scoring goals. momentum is very important in football and i feel he was rested too much when he was at his best this season. his subbing at half time should be enough for him to realise hes not untouchable and his love for this club should give him the motivation he needs to push on and give the fans something more this season.

In Ale we trust!! Forza Del Piero!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 118)