Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (212 Viewers)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
εℓ niño;1797640 said:
Picture this: DP has already scored one goal against Chievo, we're leading 1-0. Minute 60, Juve get a penalty, captain is to take it. Your feelings? :D

PS and where's my gif, dammit )
Make the score 1-1 at the time of the penalty :wink:

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
εℓ niño;1797640 said:
Picture this: DP has already scored one goal against Chievo, we're leading 1-0. Minute 60, Juve get a penalty, captain is to take it. Your feelings? :D

I'll give you a better scenario.. He already scored a goal against Cheivo.

Now its Inter, 0-0 89th Min. We are awarded a Free Kick from 35m (don't get too optimistic guys, we won't get any FK closer than 30 m or a PK against Inter)..

Then the Camera closes up to his face, and u see this determined look (you know the one before each free kick he has scored)...

Now what would you feel..

Martin

Dec 31, 2000

Now its Inter, 0-0 89th Min. We are awarded a Free Kick from 35m (don't get too optimistic guys, we won't get any FK closer than 30 m or a PK against Inter)..

Then the Camera closes up to his face, and u see this determined look (you know the one before each free kick he has scored)...

It's gonna be goal 253 :D

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
εℓ niño;1797640 said:

Stop playing with my emotions goddammit :D

I'm looking for your gif thing, can't seem to find it, or i'm blind. I'll keep looking.

I don't know why Rab is so focused on number 250. Why not free Alex of this, let him start working on his second 250 next week :wink:
He will have to retire at the age of 45 :D, possible if he continue playing

Now this would really turn me , i mean turning point.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Stop playing with my emotions goddammit :D

I'm looking for your gif thing, can't seem to find it, or i'm blind. I'll keep looking
Just go to the folder you keep all your DP pix, right click, arrange the files by TYPE. The gif images are usually the 1st ones on the list.

Hope it helps lol That shit is a must have.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 203)