Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (290 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
19 votes for Materazzi!! what the fuck, how could anyone even think of voting Materazzi for such an award???
I asked myself the same question. Most probably 19 of the +350 journalists who voted were die hard Inter fans and even though their job is to be objective, they simply had to be subjective and vote for Materazzi.
Probably the same would happen with Del Piero even if he didn't play a single minute last season. Some of the Juve fans among the journalists would certainly vote for Del Piero.

Or maybe it was similar to FIFA world player of the year where they give 5,4,3,2,1 pts to 5 different players so that's how Matrix got his 19 votes.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Man, I just can't forget that sick freekick with the outside of the foot he scored against Inter in 2006 TIM Cup, that was fuckin' orgasmic, might be DP's best non-official goal :pint:

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Man, I just can't forget that sick freekick with the outside of the foot he scored against Inter in 2006 TIM Cup, that was fuckin' orgasmic, might be DP's best non-official goal :pint:
Elvin, it's been a long time since I saw a post for you without the word "orgasm" in it. I hope you are well.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Personally, I am raping Inter in my sleep every night. lol..

Everytime I remember our last match I get so euphoric.. What DP did to Inter was illegal lol in most countries lol..

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
i fear that Del Piero wont play like 2006/2007 ... the friendly yesterday showed that is not fit yet ... to selfish and in this not successful in his actions ... hope he finds his form soon, but until then iaquinta and amauri will do well in serie a

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
i fear that Del Piero wont play like 2006/2007 ... the friendly yesterday showed that is not fit yet ... to selfish and in this not successful in his actions ... hope he finds his form soon, but until then iaquinta and amauri will do well in serie a
Of course he isn't fit, he just got back from a vacation. He had a slow start last season too..and he did link up with Iaquinta and set up some chances. Other than that you can't really critique his performance, we weren't concerned with scoring goals after being 0-2 up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 281)