Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (33 Viewers)

Lainika

Feb 15, 2008
Why is Del Piero always wearing stuff on his right arm? The armband and now the watch lol
Granny speaks: Back in the dark ages, watches sometimes got "out of tune" because of all the movements people make with their right hand (when they are righthanded ;-), but now all the watches are digital, so it doesn't matter anymore. You can put it on a footballer's ankle and it will still tick.
What an interesting topic this is! Ha ha!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Granny speaks: Back in the dark ages, watches sometimes got "out of tune" because of all the movements people make with their right hand (when they are righthanded ;-), but now all the watches are digital, so it doesn't matter anymore. You can put it on a footballer's ankle and it will still tick.
What an interesting topic this is! Ha ha!
Lol, and I though right handers put it on their left hand so if they wanted to check the time, they wouldn't have to stop what they're doing with their right hand. Someone told me that when I was young and I somehow remembered that BS.

attila_huno

Dec 18, 2007
I always thought the righthanded wore their watches on the left hand and vice-versa cause the watch gets in the way when you write. :rolleyes:

by the way in the Juve-Toro match I heard the commentators say something about an Oscar nominated short film or an Oscar nominated italian spoken film in wich the plot centers on a ball signed by Del Piero.

Is it true? have any of you guys ever seen it?

if so would you tell me if it's worth watching:tup:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I always thought the righthanded wore their watches on the left hand and vice-versa cause the watch gets in the way when you write. :rolleyes:

by the way in the Juve-Toro match I heard the commentators say something about an Oscar nominated short film or an Oscar nominated italian spoken film in wich the plot centers on a ball signed by Del Piero.

Is it true? have any of you guys ever seen it?

if so would you tell me if it's worth watching:tup:
Is it worth watching? Hell if that movie exists, of course it's worth watching ;)

Hope someone gives more info on this.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Could be. He's almost certain to take Scirea on caps. It's going to be quite a legacy.
It is...he'll also be flying high considering that we'll play CL next year and Serie A.

anyway, i think it'll be a big loss for him not to break the Azzurri record which was pretty possible to make had he had more chances under Donadoni.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Il capitano is a record-breaking machine :rulz: he can buy the club using his goals and caps without paying a penny !!

next match against fiorentina .. Ale always love this match .. any chance for a brace or even a hattrick ?? i hope so

rvi

l'amour toujours
Apr 5, 2007
That would be so incredible if he netted a brace against Fiorentina.Omg that would be
amazing.

Before the derby:not sure what this award was about

and uhm well some years ago.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 32)