If you jump, Balotelli dies(Se Saltelli Muore Balotelli) (3 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Cassano certainly is a joy to watch. Having not played in weeks the way he controlled a ball today was quality.
Technical genius he is. Didnt see him today, played just 15 mins right? Its so weird, not only Cassano their huge star player, but the one that kept scoring and assisting for them in first couple of months, Mannini, both are 100% benched and shunned for quite a while now. Del Neri is bit weird.

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #963
    I'll make sure to explain the obvious nice and slow to you next time, before you have another fit trying to make use of the few braincells you have.
    I did not have a fit. You're the one labeling folks retards and idiots.

I must have touched a nerve with that one.

It's beginning to look a lot.. like.. you're a hypocrite... errr, Christmas.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
    Technical genius he is. Didnt see him today, played just 15 mins right? Its so weird, not only Cassano their huge star player, but the one that kept scoring and assisting for them in first couple of months, Mannini, both are 100% benched and shunned for quite a while now. Del Neri is bit weird.
    Mannini had a great start to the season but started playing shit then. I think that's the only reason he was benched.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Jan 30, 2008

2:56 mate. Yes only came on for 15 minutes but still lit up the pitch. I would die to see him here.

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #968
    He's such a fucking wanker. He should be out dealing drugs on 7 Mile and Kelly in Detroit, not playing football.

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
    Leo defends Balotelli shirt gesture

Tuesday 23 March, 2010

Leonardo has defended Inter striker Mario Balotelli after he pulled on a Milan shirt during a TV prank yesterday.

The 19-year-old was confronted in a café where he was presented with a red and black jersey replete with his name and number on the back.

When he thought the cameras weren't looking, Balotelli, a self-proclaimed Milan fan, pulled on the shirt and tried it on for size, sparking controversy among Inter fans.

“I haven't seen the TV show. The people who make it referred the incident to me. Knowing (the presenter) Staffelli, I believe that it was a joke and we don't need to give importance to this episode.”

Leonardo then turned his attention to tomorrow's match against Parma in Serie A.

“Parma are a team who work a lot. In tomorrow's game a lot will depend on how they play. Guidolin's lads are good at running, above all at home.

“Milan must maintain their own style of play like we have done for a long time and did in flashes during the last game against Napoli, hopefully this time capitalising more on our chances.”

The Brazilian then reflected on Milan's injury crisis, which has seen Alexandre Pato, David Beckham and Alessandro Nesta confined to the treatment room.

“Every team suffers various injuries and they can find themselves in a similar situation to ours. Today's football brings injuries because there are many games, which are played close together.

“The injuries are not always easy to manage. At times they arrive at unexpected moments and almost always when the player is in a good moment of form.”

As for the title race, Leonardo added: “The situation in the table makes us happy. It's a great thing, but we have not forgotten our position at the start of the season.

“I see the team focused on our play. We are thinking about ourselves, not what happens on other pitches.

“There are nine games left until the end of the season. There are 27 points available and there will be important games for all the teams.

“Until now this team has said its peace and these nine games will tell us if this group has the chance of making the final sprint,” Leonardo concluded.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

:sergio:
    Idiot!
    :lol:

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #979
    I wonder what folks here would think if he put on that Milan jersey while being a Juventus player. I bet you people would still suck his dick.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)