If you jump, Balotelli dies(Se Saltelli Muore Balotelli) (3 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Well you said it like the club its the only problem, not him. Inter are a fierce rival club and all that comes with it and all, but it doesnt decide my immediate opinion of players, even if it ofcourse adds to it in parts (didnt like Stanko in Lazio, and dislike him even more in Inter etc).

And no shit you'll love his sorry ass if he was in Juve :D

Actually 100% serious, it would triumph the coups Milan had on Inter in deals if we got Balo from them (except getting Canna like we did to boot).

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #923
    What the hell is there to like about Balotelli?

The only way to like him is because everyone else hates him which, in this case, is foolish because the guy is an idiot.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    What the hell is there to like about Balotelli?

The only way to like him is because everyone else hates him which, in this case, is foolish because the guy is an idiot.
    I think I know why Osman likes Balotelli but I don't know why others do because I don't only find him an idiot, but a retard too. You can't like a retarded player, you can feel pity for him but not like him.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    ßüякε;2381308 said:
    Why does Cardigan Princess like BaloSMELLY?
    :lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

I think because he thinks that Balotelli is hated because he's Black(he has said it several times), and he feels that everyone is against him because of his skin color which also makes him feels offended since he's Somali.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    I'd like to know Rabs theory of why Osman likes Balotelli too. I have a feeling its going to be rather interesting :p

Edit: Rab beat me to it, but it was exactly what i expected :lol:

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    :lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

I think because he thinks that Balotelli is hated because he's Black(he has said it several times), and he feels that everyone is against him because of his skin color which also makes him feels offended since he's Somali.
    I suspected this, and I must say its downright 100% childish and pathetic if you are serious about the above.

But I'm not suprised about convenient idiotic conclusions, because you had the same reasons for with the Zlatan/zingaro discussion of long while ago. Everyone not hating players you hate must have some simplistic and stupid reasons for it (in that case disagreeing with you was me being biased swede, woot).

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    I always suspected Osman was a great big racist.

If there's one thing I can't stand, it's racism.

That and niggers.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    I suspected this, and I must say its downright 100% childish and pathetic if you are serious about the above.

But I'm not suprised about convenient idiotic conclusions, because you had the same reasons for with the Zlatan/zingaro discussion of long while ago. Everyone not hating players you hate must have some simplistic and stupid reasons for it.
    Throw your anger somewhere else, not at me.

I never said it's the case, I said I think I know the reason. You can either say yes it is or no it's not.

I see you defending him even from the If you don't jump Balotelli dies, and you always felt that people hate him because of his skin color and you even accused some of us here, so hold your horses;).

rounder

Blindman
    Jun 13, 2007
    Well, I like Balotelli and it's not because he's black. From an objective point of view, he's one of the most talented youngsters in the world. He's a douche, sure, and he clearly needs an attitude adjustment if he's ever going to be respected. Not to mention he's an obnoxious arrogant little prick.

But.. This isn't a popularity contest, and from that perspective I don't see how someone can hate this guy at all. I guess it really depends on the person. For me, I enjoy watching genuinely talented players play football, and I really could care less about everything else.

Grow up people, it's not like you're going to marry the guy or something.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Well, I like Balotelli and it's not because he's black. From an objective point of view, he's one of the most talented youngsters in the world. He's a douche, sure, and he clearly needs an attitude adjustment if he's ever going to be respected. Not to mention he's an obnoxious arrogant little prick.

But.. This isn't a popularity contest, and from that perspective I don't see how someone can hate this guy at all. I guess it really depends on the person. For me, I enjoy watching genuinely talented players play football, and I really could care less about everything else.

Grow up people, it's not like you're going to marry the guy or something.
    Bado mekense bitir akhul manyuke. Ma byetla3 menno shi:D

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #937
    Throw your anger somewhere else, not at me.

I never said it's the case, I said I think I know the reason. You can either say yes it is or no it's not.

I see you defending him even from the If you don't jump Balotelli dies, and you always felt that people hate him because of his skin color and you even accused some of us here, so hold your horses;).
    I think it's the logical and plausible conclusion, Osman. Not childish at all. It just doesn't make sense to like the player, especially as a Juve fan.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Jan 30, 2008
    The best thing would be to have Balotelli get his career ended. If I played against him I would purposly go into a challenge to do damage to him. He rolls around when he hardly gets touched like he has been shot laughable at best. I would never welcome such scum to Juventus and his talent is there but he will never fufill it.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    That its not the case its obvious for me, but that you would seriously think that is just laughable.

When it comes to racist topic, it was about Italy and the real racist issue it has a society, mirrored in its football. Regardless of it being excused due to rivalry or not, pretty obvious to highlight when it happens and happens so glaringly ( in your face and upfront with stuff like "die nigger" then yeah pretty obvious to highlight).

And when it comes to this thread, only time I addressed it to you or anyone else is when one excused away that racist stuff as basically nothing at all, which happend quite a bit in this thread, nothing more.

Regarding him as a player, total bipolar and headstrong idiot too often, clear douche and he doesnt excuse it, but also a wonderful footballer which is what matters. Not a fan, but like him as a footballer for sure (when he is in the mood). Similar thing to Zlatan (I'm a fan, not just like), but he doesnt or didnt have nearly as much negative behaviour as Balo has had (not desctructive behaviour on the pitch), even if close at his worst periods (boycotting Swedish NT for 7 months due to childish reasons). But essentially what matters if one likes what matters, the football, and Balo on the pitch is fun (when good, when bad he is fun in a more wtf theatrical kind away). Same thing with Cassano (though this guy takes it too far :D).

P.S Regarding the avatar :evil: I'm glad to know you were as predictable as I thought with the neg rep :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)