If you jump, Balotelli dies(Se Saltelli Muore Balotelli) (5 Viewers)

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Mourinho: «Vorrei giocare la sfida a Torino, però ci sono delle regole e quindi magari la partita verrà spostata su un altro campo...»

"I'd like to play the game in Turin but there are rules so therefore maybe the game will be played in another stadium."
Mou will be burnt in Torinio :ultra:

And may he get the finger just like Ancelotti :D

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #23
    I'm wondering the same. Apparently any insult directed at a coloured player is racist.
    Indeed, it's nonsense. The same tactics are used by Obama supporters in saying that if you criticize his policies, you could be racist. Too many people are playig the racism card, and therefore discrediting themselves.

Inter never had any credit anyway.

There must be more meaning to this "if you jump Balotelli dies" chant, perhaps a cultural reference that I am not understanding
    I was thinking the same. Any of you Italians have any idea about this?

“Se saltelli, muore Balotelli"
    Is this correct?

While I think they shouldn't say things like that, what's more laughable is thinking their racist chants. The fans hate the guy because he's a prick, not because he's black but you read everywhere and even our management(since they thought an announcement should be made) believe it's racism.

There was talk of a stadium ban for this. :andyandbarcelona:

Saying Pessotto to jump off or other sh*t like that is fine though right? :rolleyes:
    Man, fuck Balotelli. He's a goon and a clown.

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    yeah and they can boo him all they want but if they ban our stadium for that and not Napoli's for the things they said to Pessotto...:rolleyes:

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
    Aug 25, 2006
    The gazetta prints a story about our fans being 'racist'. Next mourinho makes the suggestion that the game is played elsewhere. Hmmm! They must be afraid of Juve having a home advantage/ crowd support and are trying to wrangle either a stadium ban on Juve fans or to cut down the number of our fans watching the game probably to cut down the number of witnesses to :inter: 's next fixed match.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    I still don't understand the reference here.
    The Italian fans usually sing during matches : "Chi non salta rossonero/nerazzurro/bianconero/giallorosso è"

It means : Who doesn't jump is a rossonero/nerazzurro/bianconero etc.

So while this song is sang, the fans start jumping like crazy, to show that they aren't a rossonero/nerazzurro etc.

Juve fans sing this with nerazzurro most of the time, which translates to "Who doesn't jump is an Interista".

So i'm guessing they changed the song a little and now they sing it "if you jump, Balotelli dies" and then they all start jumping like crazy (which means that they want Balotelli to die) :)

Jul 26, 2007
    Everyone who isnt dumb out of their fucking minds would know that these arent rasist chants, which is probably why only inter are complaining. My friend who has nothing against inter even hates the guy. When the guy acts the way he does, he should expect something in return. (I am officially a racist according to italian laws)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Mourinho: «Vorrei giocare la sfida a Torino, però ci sono delle regole e quindi magari la partita verrà spostata su un altro campo...»

"I'd like to play the game in Turin but there are rules so therefore maybe the game will be played in another stadium."
    :anon:

Time to edit my sig too

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)