If you jump, Balotelli dies(Se Saltelli Muore Balotelli) (4 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
The Italian fans usually sing during matches : "Chi non salta rossonero/nerazzurro/bianconero/giallorosso è"

It means : Who doesn't jump is a rossonero/nerazzurro/bianconero etc.

So while this song is sang, the fans start jumping like crazy, to show that they aren't a rossonero/nerazzurro etc.

Juve fans sing this with nerazzurro most of the time, which translates to "Who doesn't jump is an Interista".

So i'm guessing they changed the song a little and now they sing it "if you jump, Balotelli dies" and then they all start jumping like crazy (which means that they want Balotelli to die) :)
Ko ne skace taj je grobar, ooooo

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #43
    The Italian fans usually sing during matches : "Chi non salta rossonero/nerazzurro/bianconero/giallorosso è"

So while this song is sang, the fans start jumping like crazy, to show that they aren't a rossonero/nerazzurro etc.

Juve fans sing this with nerazzurro most of the time, which translates to "Who doesn't jump is an Interista".

So i'm guessing they changed the song a little and now they sing it "if you jump, Balotelli dies" and then they all start jumping like crazy (which means that they want Balotelli to die) :)
    :lol:

I LOVE IT!

Fred

Oct 2, 2003

Ah i see. :p

Have you ever been to a football game in Europe?
    No i haven't.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)