If U Take Us Cavenaghi, I´ll Kill You Guys!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CAVEGOL

Apr 15, 2004
Just kidding! I´m a big big fan of River Plate and Fernando, of course, but he´s gonna leave my team anyway. But of all the interested teams they´re ralking about, I prefer u guys. Because u have a major team, u play a great football... and Fernando just can´t go to another team. He´s a monster, we can´t believe what he´s doing here yet, haha... Well, I don´t kow if u have seen him playing, but I only tell u guys: he´s not a 'former star", he´s a consumed crack... and he´s only 20 years old. He has been marking goals for the last 3 years, with any coach, with any stars they brought to replace him.
But I must tell he´s not a "tank" striker like Bati, or Crespo. He marks the same quantity of goals than them, but he has more technique, he´s more intelligent and has more personality. Like Henry, maybe. This guy can´t fail, guys. It will be one of the best strikers in the world. But for that, he must go there and play with the stars..

So hurry up. Sell Trezeguet or anybody and put the money. Fernando is, again, the top scorer of the argentine league, and there are too much teams making offers these days. But I want u to enjoy this guy as I enjoy him here...

You can ask me whatever u want to know about him, and i tell you.

Saludos desde Argentina.

PS: it´s ok, but don´t believe I forget that 0-1 in Tokio, haha... We´ll take revenge someday.:fero:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Yo what up, welcome to the Forums Cavegol. It seems that you are a huge fan of Cavenaghi, and you think Juve should get him. I have seen him play a few times, but he seems to drift in and out of games just like Trez does. Why do you think Cave will not fail in Serie A? Some do, ya know. But I think Cave could be a good player.

Jul 28, 2002
we have been raving about cavenaghi for ages...wish we get him, classy player....wish we got D'alessandro.

OP

CAVEGOL

Apr 15, 2004
  • Thread Starter #7
    Thanks for your welcome, Andrea! You have make a good question, friend. Off course I know all the great players that fail in serie A, don´t worry. But here, in Argentina, you kow u have some "eye" for that... And of all the talented players that born here, only a few can success in Europe. But there´s some quick adaptation for the argentinian strikers. We sent Batistuta and Crespo to Italy, Saviola to Barcelona and the great Aimar to Valencia... and u "know" when a guy won´t fail. You just know... It´s a matter of personality. And Cavenaghi has it. He don´t talk, just play. Every time he´s away, the team suffers tu win. And u know he´s the captain of the team with 20 years old?
    I know u can´t "see" this in just 5 games. It´s ok. I only tell u that he don´t drift out... and if he does it, he´s gonna score anyway.

He´s gonna sucess, don´t worry. We can talk in an year.

hugs, man!

OP

CAVEGOL

Apr 15, 2004
  • Thread Starter #8
    Hi, mark 77! Yes, i´m sure that Salas is gonna be part of the deal. we want him and u want Cavenaghi. it´s easy...

Hugs

OP

CAVEGOL

Apr 15, 2004
  • Thread Starter #9
    Hi, John # 10! Yes, I supose u have to sign D´alessandro too. I just can´t believe what is he doing in the Wolfsburg (¡!). It´s not a good team for him. I think we made a bad negotiation there, but he wanted to go.

hes´s a genious, believe me. I hope u got him.

Hugs

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    Cavenaghi's too inexperienced to replace Trez right now. I'd prefer Zlatan, Gila or even Drogba at this stage.

OP

CAVEGOL

Apr 15, 2004
  • Thread Starter #13
    Ok, Stuart. So buy him when he costs the double! If u don´t buy it, he will move to Barcelona, Milan or Manchester anyway. And he will show his "experience"...

I just wanna ask u, no discuss... ¿why u think that players only have "experience" in Europe? We have a hard league here! Even stronger than Portugal, France or Netherlands... Why u think we sport so much players every year?

Look: I think that if del piero comes to play here, he will find some troubles, of course... but I will buy him anyway! Because is talented, and the talent can be shown everywhere...

Finally: Cavenaghi has 67 goals in 109 matches in River Plate, 8 goals in 6 matches in the Sub-20 National Team and another 10 or 12 in the same number of games in the Sub 23... What experience are u talking about?

Hugs.

Glen

Aug 26, 2002
    Hi Cavegol :).

Could you tell me what kind of transfer fee River is expecting for Cavenaghi? What are the fees mentioned in the press?

OP

CAVEGOL

Apr 15, 2004
  • Thread Starter #17
    Hi, Glen. The only thing I know is that River only wants a traspass, not a loan. But if u talk about the transfer price, I can tell u that it won´t be lower than U$S 10 or 12 millions, but there are so many major teams interested, that maybe River ask for more. Anyway, believe me that this is a very good deal. Years ago before our economic collapse, River would ask for 20.

So... start the collect.

OP

CAVEGOL

Apr 15, 2004
  • Thread Starter #18
    I don´t agree with u, dear fabiana. That´s a simplistic analysis. He has made goals tu every southamerican team he has played against, even Boca Jrs, te actual champion of the world.

Salute.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by CAVEGOL ] ++
    Thanks for your welcome, Andrea! You have make a good question, friend. Off course I know all the great players that fail in serie A, don´t worry. But here, in Argentina, you kow u have some "eye" for that... And of all the talented players that born here, only a few can success in Europe. But there´s some quick adaptation for the argentinian strikers. We sent Batistuta and Crespo to Italy, Saviola to Barcelona and the great Aimar to Valencia... and u "know" when a guy won´t fail. You just know... It´s a matter of personality. And Cavenaghi has it. He don´t talk, just play. Every time he´s away, the team suffers tu win. And u know he´s the captain of the team with 20 years old?
    I know u can´t "see" this in just 5 games. It´s ok. I only tell u that he don´t drift out... and if he does it, he´s gonna score anyway.

He´s gonna sucess, don´t worry. We can talk in an year.

hugs, man!
    WElcome to the forums cavegol.... but dont lose your time.-- i have been saying this for a long time ;)

i Can understand what u are saying because i has been cheking cavenaghi since long time ago...and like u... im very sure he will destroy serie A...like Gilardino s doing right now.

Like u said... is simply incredible how god he plays for river. I Have seena lot of crazy goals from cavenaghi.... he can pass he can dribble when required (trezeguet just dream to have the skill cave has with the ball)....and plus... he is an AWESOME free kick tacker... he have good header...he create plays-... and he is just 20 years old!.

I have been saying that he would be the perfect replacement to Trez,,,and he, together with an in form del piero....wopuld be an unstopable striking force. The only thing that Trezeguet beat him is maybe in his poacher skills.... but cavenaghi involves much more in the atack... he go down to midfield when needed...he pass and have good technique.

Im willing to see cave in Juventus... :thumb:
    Like u.... i sensed the same feeling when seeing him...thjat feeling when u see an incredible player...the same with tTevez,Kaka,diego,romagnioli and all those great prospects.

But IMO cave is alreayd prepared for the big fly.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)