IF Capello moves to Real, he "might" bring Zlatan with him! (1 Viewer)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
If Capello wants Ibrahimovic at Real then he will have to convince Perez to cough up the cash to sign the man. And then Juventus sells Zlatan for over 40 million, just like we did with Zizou.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Capello to REal? Bring Zlatan? Why don't he bring the whole Juve team coz I think its the nearest to Capello's idea of a perfect team.
I think thats why Capello states that his extension with Juve depends on our three big bosses. Coz the three give Capello his team selection. Who he wants, he will get.

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
m_elayyan said:
CAPELLO WILL NOT GO TO REAL AND ZLATAN WILL NOT LEAVE JUVE
I agree. The newspapers just need something to fill their pages. Zlatan has a contract. He can only leave if we sell him. And that would be very, very expensive for real. And I don`t think that Capello would leave a successful team for a team like Real. They are crap at the moment.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
capello taking zlatan is not totally impossible.i guess it depends on the relationship between capello and zlatan.if it something like the ALMOST father-son thing between capello and cassano,then zlatan might well leave.but i dont think zlatan is attached enough with capello to leave a club for him.a club that he is doing brilliantly at anyway.he has no reason to leave.

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Seven said:
I don't believe we refused 70 million, because that's far over Ibra's market price.
And you're right, we never were offered 70 million, it was just a stunt by Zlatan's agent to create a hype and get headlines.

Juno

Escape Artist
Apr 23, 2005
Last night while I was watching Milan-Lecce the commentator was talking about the possibilty of Capello leaving to Real and he told an interesting theory which he read in the Italian media ( Gazetta I believe).Anyway, he said that if Luxemburgo is sacked at the end of the season CAPELLO moves to REAL, Lippi comes back to Juve , while Ancelotti gets to coach the Azurri and Van Basten takes his place at Milan.
What do you guys think?

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Juno said:
Anyway, he said that if Luxemburgo is sacked at the end of the season CAPELLO moves to REAL, Lippi comes back to Juve , while Ancelotti gets to coach the Azurri and Van Basten takes his place at Milan.
What do you guys think?
that isnt too bad a theorey.
van basten would surely LOVE to come back to milan in any capacity.
however i dont know if lippi would b interested in coaching juventus the third time around.not that i dont want him,but still.
an ancelotti taking over the azzuri job is possilbe too.
nice theory imo.

JuveBR

Jun 26, 2005
Today, Zlatan is the Juve best player. I think Juve should renew with him for many years (2010 seems good).

If we refused $54 million for Trezeguet, why not refuse $70 million? Ibra is going to be the world best! Juve can't sell him!

JuveBR

Jun 26, 2005
But today is very hard happen these negociations, like Zidane, Ferdinand, Buffon. Except Chel$ea, of course.

I still thinking Zlatan is a talent, and Juve can't sell him!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)