IF Capello moves to Real, he "might" bring Zlatan with him! (1 Viewer)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I don't think It's that easy to take Ibra with him. But Probably Ibra would love to Join him...at the end of the day It's Don who brought him here and he can easily convince him to buy the tickets plane and move to Madrid.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
That would suck royaly....i would have to make a phone call and have Capello roughed up so that he could think clearer about the move

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
What we going on about here!? Capello Will Not Be Going To Real believe you me. He doesnt get on with perez, also Sacchi and capello dispise each other, so yeah basically its looking good, not to mention the crap he has to sort out.

All this came from a stupid spanish radio station who said they saw a copy of a contract for capello, which is total bollocks! silly spaniards always stirring up shit! Just cos there manager's on the verge of leaving, if results dont go there way in the next few matches they're starting on us. If capello does leave for Madrid? then he's an even bigger mug than we thought.

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Nothing in that article says he'd bring Zlatan to Real Madrid if Capello would move. All Capello says is that Real is a different club now and that Zlatan is a great player. His comment on moving to Real is just "I have one year left on my contract".

Aftonbladet, as so many times before, just wants to sell more copies with an interesting headline they can print of the first page.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Marty said:
Aftonbladet, as so many times before, just wants to sell more copies with an interesting headline they can print of the first page.
True that...its all bout the cheese nowadays

don bes said:
just so that all these del piero lovers can buy the magazine and mastrubate while reading it.
:weee:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)