Ibra staying at Juve, says agent (1 Viewer)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Juve_fanatic said:
i am new here and i didnt knew that!! im sorry!! by the way i know that everyone loves juve here it was never my intention to prove otherwise!!!

am i forgiven??
Yes you are, but the warnings stay until they expire. This will force you to read the rules and abide by them. When you first joined, you received a PM, did you read it?

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
hey guys you didnt give a comment about this thread! do you think that ibra should stay in juve!!!

p.s. where you from jeeks??

oh, and one more thing? how can i put a picture under my name?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Juve_fanatic said:
hey guys you didnt give a comment about this thread! do you think that ibra should stay in juve!!!

p.s. where you from jeeks??
I am from Lebanon.

Juve_fanatic said:
oh, and one more thing? how can i put a picture under my name?
You go to User CP and got to avatar options, there you can upload a picture. It has to be a 100*100 in size.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Jeeks said:
You go to User CP and got to avatar options, there you can upload a picture. It has to be a 100*100 in size.
It can also be smaller. User CP is on the left hand side of the horizontal bar near the top of the page.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
mikhail said:
It can also be smaller. User CP is on the left hand side of the horizontal bar near the top of the page.
It's about time you enlarge your avatar :D

Who's that by the way?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Juve_fanatic said:
Lebanon?? where is that?!

im from macedonia by the way! thats north of Greece!
On the east of the meditterranean, north of Israel and south of Syria; however, I don't live there.

I know where Macedonia is :p

Vigr77

Apr 12, 2006
Zlatan didn't do enythink for Juve...For example what he did in Champions League? Zlatan pls go to Ajax we needn't you...Trezegue, Alex, Zlayeta and Mutu enough us...

AbuGadanzieri

Jan 8, 2006
this news say zlatan maybe will go to milan

if he think he should not go to milan because ancelotti will not help him like capello helped him

i understand zlatan should stay with juve if we go b

we helped him and played him all matches when he was not playing good and he should do the same to us and stay if we go to serie be

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/may17d.html

Sheva out – Ibra in? Wednesday 17 May, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic could replace Andriy Shevchenko at Milan next season, his agent has confirmed.

“A move to Milan would be a solution welcomed by the player,” Mino Raiola told the Guerin Sportivo magazine.

Ibrahimovic could be one of many players to leave the Old Lady at the end of the season given the club’s uncertain future.

Although he was in talks with the Bianconeri over a new contract, the alleged match-fixing scandal has led the whole club’s board of directors to resign.

And with the outfit possibly facing demotion to Serie B if found guilty of sporting fraud, the Swede is assessing his options.

“Under normal circumstances, Juventus would never sell Zlatan and Zlatan would never leave,” Raiola added.

“But now we need to see how events unfold so that we can get a clearer understanding of what could happen.

“We obviously can’t talk about a contract extension at this moment in time,” continued the representative.

“It is my hope that we can prolong the agreement as it would signify that all of the problems are over, but before then Juventus still have to decide who will now run the club.”

However, the agent did open the door to a San Siro switch if the former Ajax man had to pack his bags.

“I have excellent relations with the Turin club and there are only a few sides in Italy who could buy him if they were forced into a sale,” he added.

“Milan are certainly a team who can permit themselves a player of his quality, especially if Andriy Shevchenko leaves. what you think please talk”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)