Ibra staying at Juve, says agent (1 Viewer)

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Category: <b>Transfer</b><br><br>Zlatan Ibrahimovic will still be wearing the Juventus jersey in the 2006-07 campaign, his agent has confirmed.

Speculation had suggested that the Old Lady would be cashing in on the striker after his difficulties at the Stadio Delle Alpi this term.

A lack of goals and a recent training ground disagreement with Patrick Vieira had cast serious doubts over his Bianconeri future.

But after returning to the scoresheet with the winning goal in the 2-1 win over Palermo, Ibrahimovic is seemingly going nowhere.

“Even if we don’t sign a contract extension with Juventus, Zlatan can and wants to remain at this club,” Mino Raiola assured.

“There have been no requests from other clubs and my client will still be wearing the Bianconeri jersey next term.

“The only way that he will leave the Italian club is if they decide that the time has arrived to sell him.”

Ibrahimovic has been linked with a £30m plus move to Real Madrid since his £11m arrival in August 2004.

Juve had always maintained that the Swedish international was untouchable even if there seems to be an air of uncertainty in Turin at this moment in time.

The telephone call interceptions scandal which has hit director general Luciano Moggi could lead to massive management changes in the summer.

Reports in Italy on Monday suggest that one from former Roma director Franco Baldini, Giovanni Sartori of Chievo and Juve legend Michel Platini could replace him at the club.<br><br>Source: Football Italia

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Oh boy -- that suggests Capello probably isn't going anywhere. Because if he is, I'm not sure how another coach will handle the Zlatanate.

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
Marty said:
Category: <b>Transfer</b><br><br>Zlatan Ibrahimovic will still be wearing the Juventus jersey in the 2006-07 campaign, his agent has confirmed.

Speculation had suggested that the Old Lady would be cashing in on the striker after his difficulties at the Stadio Delle Alpi this term.

A lack of goals and a recent training ground disagreement with Patrick Vieira had cast serious doubts over his Bianconeri future.

But after returning to the scoresheet with the winning goal in the 2-1 win over Palermo, Ibrahimovic is seemingly going nowhere.

“Even if we don’t sign a contract extension with Juventus, Zlatan can and wants to remain at this club,” Mino Raiola assured.

“There have been no requests from other clubs and my client will still be wearing the Bianconeri jersey next term.

“The only way that he will leave the Italian club is if they decide that the time has arrived to sell him.”

Ibrahimovic has been linked with a £30m plus move to Real Madrid since his £11m arrival in August 2004.

Juve had always maintained that the Swedish international was untouchable even if there seems to be an air of uncertainty in Turin at this moment in time.

The telephone call interceptions scandal which has hit director general Luciano Moggi could lead to massive management changes in the summer.

Reports in Italy on Monday suggest that one from former Roma director Franco Baldini, Giovanni Sartori of Chievo and Juve legend Michel Platini could replace him at the club.<br><br>Source: Football Italia
1) I'm not surprised for that...
2) Dammit!!

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
for now im just hoping some teams offer him something and juve sells him.....I dont see Ibrah having a good season next year and if he is staying it means Del Piero will be coming off of the bench again which angers me and probably alot of people

K10

Jul 12, 2002
I hope Zlatan stays. Hopefully he will have a great season and prove to all the ignorant people that one season doesn't make a player what he really is.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Noone should listen to what Mino Raiola is saying. He is so full of crap. Though I hope that Zlatan will stay, because there isn't another (realistic) player out there who can replace him.

Arvin

Juve Star
Dec 30, 2004
if zlatan stays for 1 more season than he must show that he can play football. or i will sue him..hey people what all thinks of FERNANDO TORRES ,is he good or bad for juve..FORzA JUVE

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
juve88 said:
if zlatan stays for 1 more season than he must show that he can play football. or i will sue him..hey people what all thinks of FERNANDO TORRES ,is he good or bad for juve..FORzA JUVE

I actually like him and his style of play.........he is a good player for Atletico Madrid, i havent seen to many A. Madrid games but the ones I have seen he has looked good. If Ibrah goes I dont see why we wouldn't look into that type of player?

Arvin

Juve Star
Dec 30, 2004
i know but you know juve they are always after 1 player who cassano....i dont like him much but i dont think he is not good for juve..

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Daddi said:
Noone should listen to what Mino Raiola is saying. He is so full of crap. Though I hope that Zlatan will stay, because there isn't another (realistic) player out there who can replace him.

True :agree: The ABE is only 23 and had a nightmare season thanks to the likes of the great DON. Zlatan obviously has plenty of talent he just needs some space and air to breath. Not some one on his case playing him day and night wanting him to score. It just doesnt work that way.

Hopefully The Don will go and leave us Zlatan....i really see a bright future for juve if the team is untouched when The don leaves.....but knowing his past he will probably take a defender,midfielder,& forward with him as usual......

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
hambon said:
True :agree: The ABE is only 23 and had a nightmare season thanks to the likes of the great DON. Zlatan obviously has plenty of talent he just needs some space and air to breath. Not some one on his case playing him day and night wanting him to score. It just doesnt work that way.

Hopefully The Don will go and leave us Zlatan....i really see a bright future for juve if the team is untouched when The don leaves.....but knowing his past he will probably take a defender,midfielder,& forward with him as usual......
i am afraid zlatan and don fabio cant be separetad, and i am not joking, after all he wanted ibra to juve when he came to juve himself. and after zlat scored against italy:cry: nothing stopped our moggi.

Arvin

Juve Star
Dec 30, 2004
we must sell zlatan to get some cash$$$ and try to buy henry or lukas podolskiand my favorit to see him in juve jerset Fernando torres.FORZA JUVE

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Zlatan,Adriano and many other players have not had the best of seasons none the less.....Letting players like that go is a gamble.You will either get hella cashflow or a league title or a CL from the goals they score......The Management must make the right decision

Matteo..

Apr 30, 2006
Adriano's five times the talent Zlatan is though. In fact I'd go as far as saying Capello's system could have worked had he had had Adriano instead of Zlatan.

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
May 1, 2006
Zlatan is a fine,fine player.One of the best talents in the world.
he maybe had a bad season and not all season in particular.
You must let him play without non sto requests,goal,goal,goal ........ .
He will be fine.
He is Juve"s future.It woiuld be far from inteligent move to sell him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)