Iago Falqué (98 Viewers)

Gamaro

The Arabian Knight
Aug 6, 2007
I truly wonder how anyone here could have come to that conclusion.

Again with this (not directed at you specifically).

Has it ever crossed anyone's mind that our Primavera players may not be / have been that great?

Honestly, how many of our former Primavera players (who did not get any chances at Juve) have "made it" at other teams?

1st,we all knw that they can fail,but altleast give them a chance.

For your last question,i don't know but i think u don't watch them after they leave us.

Do u knw a person called Miccoli or not?
This guy was not given the enough chance,now in an average team like Palermo he is leading them n before in Benfica he shined,just imagine if Fabrizio was in Juve,what would he has done for us?

Do u remember Maresca?
He again shined in Seville,winning with them many cups,u may say that he didn't turned to a WC player but he was not givin a chance in a WC team but he could help a UEFA CUP team to win a UEFA CUP and if he was given a chance to play in a CL team he would have helped them to win the CL.

Do u knw that Perrotta was once bought for primavera squad in 98,but again was wasted n sold after just 1 yr?

What about Konko who is in Seville now,he is not a WC player but doesn't he really much better that Grygera?

See how Mirante is doing well now,he is becoming one of the best GK's in serie a,i can tell u many n many.

Now let me ask u,Do u think that all those world class players were born world class?

All the players were young at one stage and step by step the grew.

Look at Barcelona,Can u count how many of their 25-player squad are youth products?

I will tell u,Messi,Pedro,Xavi,Iniesta,Puyol,Valdes,Jeff,bousquets and Bojan Krkic.

What would u say in that?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
However, if they are not granted an opportunity, how do you expect them to grasp or seize that chance which was never afforded to them in the first place?

Guys like Gio and Iago never got a chance, while others like Molinaro and DC were given ample opportunities but still managed to fail consistently!

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Well that's it really. Iago went to Bari and didn't even get a chance, I think the change of coach was a problem there.

De Ceglie may have his faults and will probably never be a really good player but you can see he has improved to a degree.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
1st,we all knw that they can fail,but altleast give them a chance.

For your last question,i don't know but i think u don't watch them after they leave us.

Do u knw a person called Miccoli or not?
This guy was not given the enough chance,now in an average team like Palermo he is leading them n before in Benfica he shined,just imagine if Fabrizio was in Juve,what would he has done for us?

Do u remember Maresca?
He again shined in Seville,winning with them many cups,u may say that he didn't turned to a WC player but he was not givin a chance in a WC team but he could help a UEFA CUP team to win a UEFA CUP and if he was given a chance to play in a CL team he would have helped them to win the CL.

Do u knw that Perrotta was once bought for primavera squad in 98,but again was wasted n sold after just 1 yr?

What about Konko who is in Seville now,he is not a WC player but doesn't he really much better that Grygera?

See how Mirante is doing well now,he is becoming one of the best GK's in serie a,i can tell u many n many.

Now let me ask u,Do u think that all those world class players were born world class?

All the players were young at one stage and step by step the grew.

Look at Barcelona,Can u count how many of their 25-player squad are youth products?

I will tell u,Messi,Pedro,Xavi,Iniesta,Puyol,Valdes,Jeff,bousquets and Bojan Krkic.

What would u say in that?
Hold on, my point was that when our youngsters don't get any chances, they'll move on to another club. They are obviously not born world class. Now which of the ones that have moved on to different clubs & turned out to be good enough for Juve? Very little, if any.

As for the names you mentioned:

- Both Miccoli, Maresca & Konko are not good enough to play for a top team, imo at least. If they were, they would have done so by now. Not to mention that Miccoli seems to be a bit of a difficult character.

- Perrotta: I'll give you that one. He turned out to be quite good. Though I don't remember the exact situation he & the club were in at the time.

- Mirante: I like him, but he was never going to take Gigi's spot, now was he?

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Is this guy really gone? I know somebody posted here that he don't included in Pinzolo training by Del Neri before. But in our friendly last night there is much more players from our primavera that not written on the list but still got the chance to play, Ferrero and Buchel for example.. And there is several players included but didn't get the chance to play like Rossi..

Or the reason is because he is injured? I do really want we at least give the guy a chance. He is one of our star in primavera and he is only of left footed winger we have so it can be an option.. One thing too, there is no announcement about his departure to any club in our web or even his own Iago homepage

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Backup for the backup LM (And RM)...we have a lot of wingers, but none that we would be using this season.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Good luck to him, maybe he can put himself in the shop window but I think the way Villarreal play suits his style, should they choose to sign him and put him in the La Liga team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 98)