Iago Falqué (88 Viewers)

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
I can't remember whether it was Duravia or D'elia...one of those two young guns, whose crossing, after bombing forward from defense, looked very promising.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
No way should Iago play instead of Giovinco...that is madness to suggest. Giovinco needs regular playing time in a settled team. He also needs to be given the chance playing between the attack and midfield, rather than as a winger with a weak left back for backup in molinaro. The two together are only useful against teams with incredibly weak right flanks...

Iago should get a chance in the summer, with the first team squad, like the other promising youngsters. But to suggest he is NOW ready to replace Giovinco, is an insult to Sebastian, who for me, still represents the brightest talent of any player on our books...

xkorpyon

Jan 13, 2008
I would like to see this in the future :
Sissoko---Marchisio
--------Iago---------
Daud-------Giovinco
-------Amauri-------

But I know that's very improbable to happen....

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Daud looked powerful, for his age, in the games at the Viareggio I saw. He is direct and athletic...Would be interesting to see him, Iago, Ekdal, Giovinco, De Ceglie, Marchisio...all playing together for a match, the next generation all together...Immobile scores a lot of goals for our youth team, but I haven't seen much of him on video footage.

Alex007

Nov 24, 2008
Daud looked powerful, for his age, in the games at the Viareggio I saw. He is direct and athletic...Would be interesting to see him, Iago, Ekdal, Giovinco, De Ceglie, Marchisio...all playing together for a match, the next generation all together...Immobile scores a lot of goals for our youth team, but I haven't seen much of him on video footage.
Btw don't we have Giuseppe Giovinco too ??? I heard he's a good prospect too.... Any1 seen him play ???

OP
Marceℓℓo

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
  • Thread Starter #237
    Iago really needs to play with the big boys,he's at least two categories above the rest of the Primavera kids.He had another fine game against Siena,I just saw the highlights.Let's use him at least once before he returns to Spain:mute:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 88)