I Want Aimar! (10 Viewers)

Evelyn8

Jul 23, 2002
Come on Everyone knows that

Deco is already a done deal for PSG!

PSG are a team on the rise with one of the best small team coaches in the world and with a second season of shrewd transfers

they might turn some heads next year-----

sutnop

Apr 24, 2003
Deco is moving to PSG in the summer 90%

PSG have already agreed a provisional contract with Deco all that is left is for The Televisioin company that own PARIS to get the cash ready

Deco has like a release clause of something 9-13 M euros....

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Fvcking hell!!! How does Moggi miss all of these things?!?! :eek: Mexes could be on his way to Roma for 2.5m, and now I hear that Deco has a release clause of 10m or so..!? :(

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++
Deco is one of the players we REALLY don't need!
What on Earth are you talking about Lacki? Deco could possibly be the best playmaker in Europe right now, especially after this great performance by him today against Monaco. He is the kind of player every club needs; he always finds a way to get the job done at the most important matches. And his true value is certainly over 12-15 million Euros. More like 25 IMO.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sutnop ] ++
Zidane is finished
wait until Euro2004 it will be like 2002 if France want to relay on him...
Come off it, Zidane still has it in him to lead France and carry the team to the championship. At WC2002 he was injured, and should never even have played at all, but they rushed him to 'fitness' and threw him on just to raise morale, but he was really in no condition to play.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Aimar is still kinda injured so right now I'd prefer Deco. He did an excellent performance today, which shows that he isnt a choker unlike most of our current team

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
Aimar is still kinda injured so right now I'd prefer Deco. He did an excellent performance today, which shows that he isnt a choker unlike most of our current team
Spot on there Fabi. Like I said before, who in the hell would not want Deco on their team?!

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andrea Becchi ] ++

What on Earth are you talking about Lacki? Deco could possibly be the best playmaker in Europe right now, especially after this great performance by him today against Monaco. He is the kind of player every club needs; he always finds a way to get the job done at the most important matches. And his true value is certainly over 12-15 million Euros. More like 25 IMO.
Look, I meant that Deco isn't the kind of playmaker, who plays in Italy. We had Zidane and now Nedved. Both big guys with a lot of fighting spirit. Deco IMO is lazy and just has good moves. He is not built for Serie A, and I doubt DD would like to have Deco. All those fanzy playmakers don't have enough passion to play for Juve.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)