I Want Aimar! (14 Viewers)

Spartacuz

May 29, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++

Nope. Aimar is far more talented than Deco. Besides, Aimar is just as strong as Nedved, he does fine.
I don't agree. Aimar might have better silky touch...maybe,but Deco is a hard worker and stronger physically than Aimar. That is why he would fit better in Juve.Cuz besides creating game is also a ball recover man. While Aimar tends to dissappear from the game from time to time. Also to say that Aimar is as strong as Nedved it's a little bit to optimistic and exagerated...you must like Aimar a lot...

Spartacuz

May 29, 2003
++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++
i think aimar is not good for us.he is no team player very selfish.he can have probs with alex.as for deco.i don't think if he can make it in italy.hard for him.i say yes to dalesandro.he is the man :thumb: and young too ;)
I love D'Alessandro too,but I think is too young for Juve. Maybe we should buy him and then lend him out to some small Italian serie A team.

May 30, 2003
I saw the game too... both are great players. Although I am still 10 times better than them :D :D :D. I would like to them in juve too. But, as far I remember we didnt sign any argentinian for past 10 years.

Anyway, I still prefer Aimar than Deco (look my nick). Aimar a lot faster than but Deco is less selfish. I've watched almost all Aimar game in La liga and a few Porto game outside UEFA. My impression is Deco is more like zizou type while aimar is like nedved type. So, both are great addition for Juve.

Nevertheless, I still dont see the transfers will happen. It is just not Moggi to spend 40M for 1 player. While Deco, although I still see the possibility but it is gonna be hard since Inter are keen on him too.

May 30, 2003
Trez half argentinian as well as Camo. Esnaider was a pure flop. Neither of them are big star/hot prospect for Argentina.

For a player like cave/d'ale their wage demand will likely very high.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by AimarForJuve ] ++
For a player like cave/d'ale their wage demand will likely very high.
I doubt it, they don't make much in Argentina now, so anything that we offer them would be a lot better.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Spartacuz ] ++

I love D'Alessandro too,but I think is too young for Juve. Maybe we should buy him and then lend him out to some small Italian serie A team.
yes! yess!

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Robert ] ++
Aimar is great-no doubt. But he will come only when Pavel will stop playing 4 us . after 2-3 years maybe:cool:
In two or three years, Aimar will be valued at about 75 million pounds, good luck finding that kind of money.

sutnop

Apr 24, 2003
IS he coming a source in Spain have told me a major Italian club is bidding on him...

And I doubt that it is one of the Milanese 2 so that just leaves

Juve, Juventus and Bianconeri right?

Evelyn8

Jul 23, 2002
OMG is this true?!?!

:D :heart: :strong:
ITS Great!

so hge has been injured and on the bench it makes sense that now is the time to buy
He is not playing in Euro2004 which means he will have a lot of time to recover and D'Ale is already covering for him in the Argentina squad

Also Valencia have seen that they can still win a lot of important games without him on the field now that Barjhja has grown into one of the worlds greatest Central Midfielders

and the fact that They have managed to get some great midfield bench players like
Sissoko, Jorge Lopez, Xisco and Rufete...

Alex

May 1, 2004
Aimar would be awesome. Truely world class player who is yet to be fully recognised. Aimar and Nedved would be perfect mix of skill, power, creativity and organisation.

IMO d'alessandro is not as good as Aimar.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)